Cabin on deck 6

rjsretired

2 hours ago, rjsretired said:

We are looking at an ES2 cabin on the 6th deck.  Has any one stayed in one.  It is under the infinity pool.  Was there noise from hosing the pool deck down during the day.  Is there a lot of noise from above..deck chairs, etc?

We stayed in 6090 recently, a PV, which is a couple of doors up from the ES suites.  There was noise now and then from staff moving those heavy wooden tables and chairs around.  

What bugged me most about our room is that the terrace above extends quite a way out and really shaded our balcony and made our room dark.  I don't know if that's the case right at the back.

5 hours ago, rjsretired said:

We are looking at an ES2 cabin on the 6th deck.  Has any one stayed in one.  It is under the infinity pool.  Was there noise from hosing the pool deck down during the day.  Is there a lot of noise from above..deck chairs, etc?

CC Member ronbe65 has written a wonderful overview (link below). I hope this is of assistance.

From the Cabin Guide in the Viking blog.

https://viking-cruises-cabin-guide.blogspot.com/

Edited by Little Monty
spelling

On 2/18/2019 at 11:32 AM, Little Monty said:

CC Member ronbe65 has written a wonderful overview (link below). I hope this is of assistance.

From the Cabin Guide in the Viking blog.

https://viking-cruises-cabin-guide.blogspot.com/

I've been searching for something like this!  Thank you Little Monty, for sharing, and thank you CC Member ronbe65 for compiling this.  Will help a lot in future cruise room decisions!