How are the DV rooms on the Sky?

OnTheJourney

Well, now I want to know if there is a cabinet in the DV on the Sky!  Nevermind that I have only stayed in PV and have two future VO cruises booked in PV.  That isn't the point.  The question has been raised and I want to read the final chapter when Tellus@vikingcruise.com replies.:classic_biggrin:  Following with rapt attention.

Edited by Marykatesmom

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

The Star thread has also wandered into other topics...  interesting though.  It's a good example of thread drift.

Threads always do. There is always someone who asks an off topic question rather than start a new thread or makes a statement that takes the conversation in another direction. We are human and we are social animals and nothing is going to change that. When I'm done with a topic, I just walk away and leave those who wish to continue chatting have at it. No harm done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peregrina651 said:

Threads always do. There is always someone who asks an off topic question rather than start a new thread or makes a statement that takes the conversation in another direction. We are human and we are social animals and nothing is going to change that. When I'm done with a topic, I just walk away and leave those who wish to continue chatting have at it. No harm done.

My favorite are the people who ask... "can't we let this thread die?".  By posting they keep it alive for another month while we debate.