Purchased FTTF, now what?

Cruisegoer

So I purchased FTTF in the shore excursion section of My Cruise Manager, I also received an email receipt. What I have not seen or received is any document to print to bring with that identifies I’ve purchased it soooooooo, how will anyone know? How will I get past the proverbial guards at the gates? 

5 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

It will be on your boarding pass and luggage tags. If you look, there should be a Faster to the Fun logo.

Being that I had already printed my documents I would have never noticed the logos if I hadn’t been told. Thank you.

There's a description of FTTF on the excursions page, just as there is of every other excursion.  Included, at least the last time I bought it, was a statement that you should reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags to show you have purchased FTTF.

Perhaps this statement has since been removed, which could explain why you asked the question.

33 minutes ago, Cruisegoer said:

Kind of not important to me since the entire reason I purchased it was to skip the wait at Check-in.

Since you asked how anyone would know that you purchased it, and someone already addressed that it was on your boarding passes and luggage tags, I thought it would be nice for you to know that it is also noted on your Sign & Sail Card once you're on the ship. My bad if that is something that you already knew.

41 minutes ago, Bernardo62 said:

I COMPREHEND everything!!! 

Hope you find FTTF line.....

Without a document saying I was FTTF what good would finding the line have been if I couldn't prove I had purchased it to get in it???

Having said that I did not see any messages telling me to Re-Print my cruise documents, a very kind 1st Respond'r provided that information.....your snarky comment provided nothing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

There's a description of FTTF on the excursions page, just as there is of every other excursion.  Included, at least the last time I bought it, was a statement that you should reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags to show you have purchased FTTF.

Perhaps this statement has since been removed, which could explain why you asked the question.

It is still there in bold. 

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

Today while doing my online check-in I couldn’t find on my boarding pass anything about the FTTF we purchased.  Had it not been for this thread, I would have missed finding the logo on the boarding pass and tickets.  I was even looking for FTTF information, since I’d read about it on the excursion website being on the boarding pass.  Point being, even when you ARE looking for it, it blends in with the information on boarding documents and easy for the eyes to miss.  

28 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

It is still there in bold. 

Capture.JPG

Of course it is.  However, the OP didn’t read it and therefore needed to ask the Community to answer the question that was there all along.

It’s nice that others here are willing to help those that can’t help themselves.

3 hours ago, KevInPitt said:

Of course it is.  However, the OP didn’t read it and therefore needed to ask the Community to answer the question that was there all along.

It’s nice that others here are willing to help those that can’t help themselves.

Isn’t that the point of these boards? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KevInPitt said:

2 hours ago, Bernardo62 said:

:classic_unsure: Well put....

I’m always baffled by rudeness on the boards; there’s really no need for it. If someone asks a question that you find stupid, then why not just move on and don’t join the conversation. It’s really not something to get worked up about. Happy sails. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PaisleyAnn said:

I’m always baffled by rudeness on the boards; there’s really no need for it. If someone asks a question that you find stupid, then why not just move on and don’t join the conversation. It’s really not something to get worked up about. Happy sails. 

Keyboard quarterbacks love to be snide.  I avoid these boards unless I have questions. I will seldom even participate in a Roll Call.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cruisegoer said:

Keyboard quarterbacks love to be snide.  I avoid these boards unless I have questions. I will seldom even participate in a Roll Call.

To answer the question that you had that was lost in all of the snide remarks, if you didn't reprint your boarding pass, they would know at the terminal.  They would have to look it up, which would take a bit of time and effectively increase the amount of time you wold be waiting to enter the VIP lines at check-in.  Best to simply reprint, but you would still be able to get your FTTF benefits without it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PaisleyAnn said:

This is ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will always touch a nerve.... Being rude is cussing someone out. No question is stupid.... it is the lack of common sense or as someone said laziness to do it yourself.

I always find a lost person..... I sit and people watch and LOL. You can find all kinds!!!!

3 out of 10 people will want the answer now and not do their own research to find more than a little.... or the RIGHT answer!!

Edited by Bernardo62

2 hours ago, Bernardo62 said:

This is ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will always touch a nerve.... Being rude is cussing someone out. No question is stupid.... it is the lack of common sense or as someone said laziness to do it yourself.

I always find a lost person..... I sit and people watch and LOL. You can find all kinds!!!!

3 out of 10 people will want the answer now and not do their own research to find more than a little.... or the RIGHT answer!!

Glad it gives you entertainment to be rude and speak down to people.  It’s sad your life is so empty that being sarcastic is your only joy

Edited by Cruisegoer
  • Like 1