ABC island reviews

BLAMBKY

23 minutes ago, WI-Cruiser said:

Have you tried looking under Caribbean Ports of Call?  I've found a lot of port specific information there.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/

I have looked there but specifically enjoy reading the reviews. I wish they had a section just for “live” and detailed review w/photos post.

TripAdvisor is a great resource for info.

We love the ABC islands.

My personal favorite place is Klein Bonaire. Off ship $25 pp round trip to the small island for snorkeling with the current. You walk beach to the left facing shore and drift back with current. Excellent snorkeling. We’ve got our own snorkeling gear from 30 years ago.

Curaco cab ride to Maho Beach the sea aquarium beach. Very European feel to it. Snorkeling over breakwater is excellent. Need to be good swimmer.

Arruba take the bus across from ship to Arrachi beach snorkeling reef right off shore. Excellent. Bus back to Eagle or Palm Beach.

Cruise port tt for info on how many ships are in port and people.

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I participated in a live review of our Navigator 9-night ABC cruise this past November so you will find some info and pics in that. The ABC stuff starts about halfway through.

Awesome, this is very helpful!

11 hours ago, RG306 said:

If you search freedom of the seas reviews you should find what you’re looking for. I know mine included what we did in the ABC islands. They’re my favourite! 

Thank you, I enjoyed it!

11 hours ago, cementhands said:

My personal favorite place is Klein Bonaire. Off ship $25 pp round trip to the small island for snorkeling with the current. You walk beach to the left facing shore and drift back with current. Excellent snorkeling. We’ve got our own snorkeling gear from 30 years ago.

Curaco cab ride to Maho Beach the sea aquarium beach. 

We LOVE Bonaire! Rent a golf cart and drive around the whole island. You'll be amazed at the different things you'll see.

Maho Beach in Curacao? I'm pretty sure that's in St. Maarten.  🙂

Aruba, go to Flamingo Beach!!!  🙂

8 minutes ago, Guinness1000 said:

We LOVE Bonaire! Rent a golf cart and drive around the whole island. You'll be amazed at the different things you'll see.

Maho Beach in Curacao? I'm pretty sure that's in St. Maarten.  🙂

Aruba, go to Flamingo Beach!!!  🙂

Yes, you are right!  Maho Beach (with the low flying airplanes) is in St. Maarten.   

9 hours ago, Guinness1000 said:

Maho Beach in Curacao? I'm pretty sure that's in St. Maarten.

9 hours ago, OCruisers said:

Yes, you are right!  Maho Beach (with the low flying airplanes) is in St. Maarten.   

The poster must have meant Mambo Beach.