Adventure Ocean hours during sea days?

amyhphoto

Is there any way to find out the hours of Adventure Ocean during the sea days? Also, I think they offer to watch the kids during the lunch and dinner hours, for a fee. I can't find this info online, has anyone had their child watched during lunch/dinner? Thanks for any information. 

During sea days they close for lunch from 12-2. There is no option to have lunch on sea days.

They are also closed for dinner from 5-7, I believe. However they will take your child to dinner (at Windjammer, pizza is the only option) if your child is still in AO at 5 PM. This is complimentary.

You will be given an outline of their hours once on board.

Edited by MikeBTN

9-12, 2-5 and 7-10 (10 to 2am for a fee)

I have never seen lunch offered on a sea day.

As for dinner, depends on the ship/itinerary/kid counts. My last one offered no kids dinner on any sea day. The one before that was only port days and formal nights and the one before that was every day apart from day 1...

The hours are the same as everyone listed above.

The kids dinner can be very unpredictable, and truly depends on the number of kids on board. At the bare minimum they typically have it on the formal nights and based on the length of the sailing a couple nights on top of that. Typically it comes out to a little over half the nights have the kids dinner but we have been on some sailing where it was offered every night.  It is never offered on Day 1.

There is no fee for kids dinner. On Some ships you will need to pre-reserve. On the larger boats if your child is there at five, they will just take him to dinner.

The kids dinner option is pretty much either cheese pizza or pepperoni pizza. There are no other options. If your kid is not a fan of that, you may not want to put him in for the kids dinner.

Edited by rimmit