Movies On Deck Royal Caribbean Question

Hello! 

I am an avid carnival cruiser but we are taking a royal Caribbean cruise this May on Mariner of the Seas. My favorite thing on the carnival ships is the nightly movie by the pool, complete with freshly popped popcorn. 

My question is: does RC provide popcorn at their movies on deck? Its not necessarily a deal breaker I just want to know ahead of time so I can pack my own if they don't 😉 

16 minutes ago, chefbritt2010 said:

Hello! 

I am an avid carnival cruiser but we are taking a royal Caribbean cruise this May on Mariner of the Seas. My favorite thing on the carnival ships is the nightly movie by the pool, complete with freshly popped popcorn. 

My question is: does RC provide popcorn at their movies on deck? Its not necessarily a deal breaker I just want to know ahead of time so I can pack my own if they don't 😉 

Are you planning to pop it on board? (A consideration if you are serious about “freshly popped popcorn”.). Would you plan on bringing your own popper or would you seek access to the galley?

30 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Are you planning to pop it on board? (A consideration if you are serious about “freshly popped popcorn”.). Would you plan on bringing your own popper or would you seek access to the galley?

I've not seen popcorn offered.  Nor can I imaging any way of having that done on board if you bring your own un-popped.  And any type of appliance to do so, along with being impractically large to pack, would be prohibited to bring as a fire hazard.  I would also imagine that bringing your own already popped would be rather impractical to pack as well....

So I hope you meant that not having any available wouldn't be a deal breaker......

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Just now, chefbritt2010 said:

Thank you everyone! I will plan on packing a few snacks for us to munch on. 

This is my first time using this forum so I'm not sure if I need to quote you all for you to see this but I appreciate the feedback nonetheless 🙃

Not necessary to cc everyone as this is a transparent thread - what you see is what everyone sees, whether they are posting on it or just interested in reading the thread.

• Thanks 1