Kota Kinabalu

chloe kitty

try this website

https://www.whatsinport.com/Kota-Kinabalu.htm

I didn't like Kota Kinabalu - not much to do there really unless you hike up Mount Kinabalu which you can't because you're not there long enough.

It's good for eating and shopping.

Market is there but they are active very early in the morning and it's not really very interesting. 

There is a mosque that looks like it's floating in the water (but it isn't). Cost money to go in to take a photo! Be warned.

Lots of shopping centres.

14 hours ago, karenbeanpole said:

try this website

https://www.whatsinport.com/Kota-Kinabalu.htm

I didn't like Kota Kinabalu - not much to do there really unless you hike up Mount Kinabalu which you can't because you're not there long enough.

It's good for eating and shopping.

Market is there but they are active very early in the morning and it's not really very interesting. 

There is a mosque that looks like it's floating in the water (but it isn't). Cost money to go in to take a photo! Be warned.

Lots of shopping centres.

Thank you.  I will "FORCE" myself to go shopping lol.

We went on the ship’s trip to the foothills of Mount Kinabalu.  We rarely do trips, but that one was really good and well worth doing.  It is 2 hours each way from the port, so I would not have wanted to do that with any other tour company in case we did not get back.    The journey was very scenic.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:39 AM, tring said:

We went on the ship’s trip to the foothills of Mount Kinabalu.  We rarely do trips, but that one was really good and well worth doing.  It is 2 hours each way from the port, so I would not have wanted to do that with any other tour company in case we did not get back.    The journey was very scenic.

Thank you.  The cruise line has not listed any tours in this port yet.  I will look for that one.