HOTEL - BAYONNE FLYING INTO JFK

cruzingduo

I have a friend flying into JFK with a young baby the day before her cruise on Anthem.    She needs a hotel, preferably upscale.  I need advice.  Is there a nice hotel near Bayonne that you can recommend.

I did a search on CC and read of many hotels with warnings, but I didn't see a suggestion for an upscale one that would make it easy for her to reach Bayonne the next day,

Her cruise is late May.

Edited by cruzingduo
add words.

13 minutes ago, cruzingduo said:

I have a friend flying into JFK with a young baby the day before her cruise on Anthem.    She needs a hotel, preferably upscale.  I need advice.  Is there a nice hotel near Bayonne that you can recommend.

I did a search on CC and read of many hotels with warnings, but I didn't see a suggestion for an upscale one that would make it easy for her to reach Bayonne the next day,

Her cruise is late May.

What exact date does she need a hotel room?  How many people including the baby?  What is her max budget?

She will need to book a car service from JFK to NJ and will need a car seat.  She will need a car service or Uber to Cape Liberty.  My first suggestion would be one of the more upscale hotels in Jersey City if they are within her target budget.  Next choice would be some of the better hotels at Newark Airport. 

Any other details or preferences would be helpful.

Edited by 138east

56 minutes ago, 138east said:

What exact date does she need a hotel room?  How many people including the baby?  What is her max budget?

She will need to book a car service from JFK to NJ and will need a car seat.  She will need a car service or Uber to Cape Liberty.  My first suggestion would be one of the more upscale hotels in Jersey City if they are within her target budget.  Next choice would be some of the better hotels at Newark Airport. 

Any other details or preferences would be helpful.

She is flyin in on 5-31.  She will be on the 6-1 cruise.  Thanks for the info about the car seat.  I had not thought of that..  Can you suggest an upscale hotel in Jersey City?  I don't think the cost is a big issue.  Which are the better hotels at Newark Airport?

thank you.

Does she need a refrigerator and microwave with the baby?  Is it just her and the baby?  I just stayed at the new Residence Inn in Jersey City 3 weeks ago and it had a kitchenette area plus local stores. I would highly recommend it. 

Residence Inn, the Westin, and Hyatt Place are very reasonably price for May 31 - about $250 tax included.

Edited by 138east