??s re Connecting Staterooms on the Navigator

wenabre

We are crusing in May and will have connecting staterooms on deck 8. Last year we were in the same type cabin with no connecting door and I was wondering where is the door? There was a small couch in the cabin do we lose that for the door? Or at least get a chair in its place?

Also I have been told that they can open up the balcony glass wall to make a bigger balcony, has anyone ever done that?

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

the door is located by the window/balcony. It doesnt take away friom the cabin. (the door will open into the bed.. )

yes, the balcony divider can be opened. you ask your cabin steward to open it for you- If you dont see the steward--leave him a note.

Once it is opened it stays open the rest of the week. Opening a divider takes away a view from one of the cabins as the divider will cross the window.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone On Navigator Of The Seas May 13th 2006 I Hope That We Have Enough People For Our Meet And Greet Party. I Am Really Looking Forward To Meeting New Friends And Meeting Everyone That Sign Up For Our Meet. I Hope That We Have Our Limit Of People By Now For Our Meet And Greet. We Are Now Three Weeks Away From Our Cruise. So If You Didnot Sign Up As Of Yet. Please Sign Up Now For Our Meet And Greet. And Lets Enjoy Each Others Company. We Can Still Have Our Own Meet And Greet Party. If We Dont Have Enough People Sign Up For The Cruise Meet And Greet Party. So Do Anyone Know How Many People Sign Up So Far. Please Post It. If You Can. Hey Thanks.... I Am Looking Forward To Meeting All Of You.... See You Onboard ... Cardgrass....

cardgrass- have you visited the roll call boards for your sailing?

if you go to the to- clickon the link to cruise critic message boards and it will take you to the main page with tons of other forums. Including the roll call boards

Archived