Cruise Critic Community
lorrainemargaret

COACH TRANSFER FROM VICTORIA COACH STATION TO TILBURY

Hi we are going on a cruise on Columbus in May,can anyone tell me how you know what time we will need to be at Victoria for the interconnect coach done through cruise and maritime,Also do the coaches to Tilbury go within Victoria coach station,any info on this would be much appreciated

Hi, Best to Contract CMV Direct. 

I have never used the coach from Victoria to Tilbury (as I only live 5 miles from Tilbury) but have spoken to people who have used the coach from Victoria, was told that the coach departs from Bay 1 or 2, But check before

We have used the coach twice. CMV will tell you the time the coach departs. As stated it goes from inside Victoria Coach Station. There are monitors to tell you which bay and there are representatives from CMV to assist and check you in for the coach. It is all very easy, don’t worry!

I have used the coach transfer several times. The coach times will be printed on your tickets. As stated, the coach usually leaves from Bay 1 or 2. where a CMV representative will check you in for the bus. Your cases are but on the bus and the next time you see them will be outside your cabin. You can ignore the check in time on your ticket as, usually, you will be able to check in as soon as the bus arrives and then straight on to the ship. 

Thank you.  Useful for us too.  We are on Magellan in a couple of weeks and have booked the coach for the first time, and it says to be at the coach station at 10.00 for the coach departing at 10.30.  Decided to book National Express to Victoria from Birmingham as it means we won't have to get across London to join the coach from Euston.  Have booked it again for the Christmas markets in December.

Gill