Travel insurance

jennas_mum

2 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

Will you share your deal like I did.

I think that's what we need to know.  I think it is great to talk to the owner.  More important when you have a serious CLAIM!

This is a competitive biz.  The big problem with Squaremouth is that it is funny name!  They do interesting promotions and a lot of the Tampa Bay area.  But I buy by product and price.  Last week they gave $10,000 to the first buyer who read the fine print to call if they read this and were the first and would get $10,000.  To encourage people to read the policy.  Again, all about PRICE and value.

46 minutes ago, Egret32 said:

Will you share your deal like I did.

Everyone’s situation is unique. Each trip circumstance is unique. 

Rather than looking at anyone else’s particular circumstances, my recommendation to you would be to go to TripInsuranceStore.com. On the top left side of the homepage you will find several fields to complete with the specifics of your situation. Proceeding from the homepage you will then see a series of policies that fit the parameters you inputted. One of the nice things about this site is that it gives you a percentage of trip cost for each of the policies. 

Thanks.  Indeed I have taken the time to match my current policy and my next trip.

The current one is at least $300 more on Insure.... and about $150 more on Insure...both with primary medical, but less coverage overall.  Have another trip to price out shortly--and not a cruise, so that will be interesting.  I usually compare many sites before I buy.  One really good one for annual policies is called DiverDan...meant for Scuba, but really a good deal for many trips.

$100,000 medical is probably enough everywhere in the world EXCEPT USA!  In some countries, they treat you for free!