Uniworld Delightful Danube & Prague - What Time Do You Arrive in Prague?

Caligirl58

I'm hoping that someone who has taken Uniworld's Delightful Danube & Prague cruise can answer this question.  We will be taking this cruise in June  - going Budapest to Nuremberg, then transferring to Prague via motorcoach.  We would like to book a private tour on the day that we arrive in Prague, as Uniworld has no scheduled activities for us.  But we have no idea what time we might be arriving in Prague.  When I contacted Uniworld, the representative could only say that we would disembark the cruise ship sometime in the morning and that the motorcoach ride to Prague would take around 3.5 hours.  She estimated that we would arrive in Prague sometime "early afternoon, subject to changes."  Can anyone give me a better estimate than that?  Thank you!

I have not been on a Uniworld cruise, but was on a Christmas market cruise with Avalon and we disembarked in Nuremburg before being transfered by bus to Prague (as part of the cruise tour).  We disembarked at 8, had 1 toilet stop en route, and arrived at the hotel (The Intercontinental) at lunch time.  It was too early to check in, but we were able to go get lunch, then check in - and had the afternoon  and evening to ourselves. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 11:58 PM, vada_9 said:

I have not been on a Uniworld cruise, but was on a Christmas market cruise with Avalon and we disembarked in Nuremburg before being transfered by bus to Prague (as part of the cruise tour).  We disembarked at 8, had 1 toilet stop en route, and arrived at the hotel (The Intercontinental) at lunch time.  It was too early to check in, but we were able to go get lunch, then check in - and had the afternoon  and evening to ourselves. 

Thank you - that's very helpful!