Charleston Visitors Center Tour Question Please

Lois R

Good morning  ya'll:classic_biggrin:  I have looked on line at the Visitor's Center (they have a website) but maybe someone here can answer my question (I didn't see the answer on there).

If I want to take a tour without booking in advance, is that possible? Just curious if the Visitor's center has companies they use that offer "same day tours" if that makes sense. Rather than making a reservation ahead of time, do you think I could just do it as a  "Walk in".....if I walk around on my own in the morning and take an afternoon tour?  Or vice versa...if they had a spot open in the morning...….and go on my own in the afternoon. Either way.  And if it matters, I will be sailing next month.

Thanks for the help:classic_smile:

I'm sure if there is space available, you can book as a walk-in but you'd be taking a chance on whether there is last minute space available on a given day.  But whether they have companies that ONLY do tours on a walk-in basis, I don't know.  Since I live in Charleston, I'm don't actually have much experience with guided tours here!