Different months brings weather that's either cold orĀ warmĀ  that's neatĀ 

Also brings different foods each season we want to eat

Ā 

We have to decide what food we should eat or not each day

Portion control is important as we find our way

Ā 

Hope you have a good day on the scale and yourĀ numbers go down

I want you all to have smiles and no frowns

Afternoon Diana. I stayed the same too. Why so hard to lose?

Yes it's a cruise.šŸš¢ 15 day, making it a 16 day spending night before.

Ā 

Where's everyone? Seems like people are slowly leaving us. Come on....

we're great people!:classic_smile:Ā Coming in each week keeps you accountable plus

you can come in and talk everyday if you want.

Ā 

Think we need to talk more, to talk about the "job of losing weight" It's

hard. We all need help. Give tips, ideas. What works for you and what doesn't.

Like I know I don't exercise enough.

Ā 

I miss shootr and Mike. What happen? They have been here a long time.

Hope they are alright. Come back whether doing good or bad.

Ā 

I also miss the people who just come in for just a little bit. I always hope

that their alright too.

Ā 

Now I will be away for two weeks but will be back. So will someone start

this thread the next two Thursdays. Thank you. Will try to check in on the ship

if internet is working but you know how that is.

Ā 

Will still try to come in this Fri and Sat and check in. Trying to get ready for

cruise, so far behind and have to go out tomorrow.Ā  My fault, think you have

all this time and you putĀ things off and before you know it..it's here. Did bookĀ 

last minute but had time but put things off as I said before. Well have all day SatĀ and night.

Taking airporter at 5:30 am. Sunday.

Belle - thanks for the poem and have a wonderful tie on your cruise ... We did a 7 day Hawaii last year and have been looking at different cruise lines to do it again ... Would love to do a longer one and have sea days to relax!!

Ā 

For some reason I am up this week 0.6#Ā  ... disappointing, but I'm not surprised and the loss last week was so high and I had been sick.Ā  Will hope that next week brings a loss.Ā  Jan

I'm taking a TA cruise to Copenhagen on April 14, and some of my cruise clothes are too tight. I've recently lost eight pounds, one since last Thursday, and I'd like to lose at least five more pounds before I leave. It's possible if I can just stay focused, but I have some events that may cause problems, lunches, family visits, etc. It's fun to read about your upcoming cruises. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome Cache Trekker...You can do it. When you have your outings and there's food...

just think I have a cruise coming..I will eat less and skip dessert. Congrats on the 8 lbs loss.

Ā 

What a nice cruise your taking. How is the weather at that time?. How long is it.

Ā 

Jan that's a small gain after your big loss last week. You did good not gaining more

because of water gain after being sick.Ā  Your doing good.

Yes I love longer Hawaiian cruises with the sea days. Can't wait for warmer days too.

Princess has 15 day cruises out of San Francisco or Los Angeles. Vancouver too.

Edited by Belle

Happy weekend all!Ā  Sorry I'm late checking in - this week is crazy with our school musical.Ā  Last night was opening and we have 3 more performances.

Ā 

I maintained, which didn't surprise me.Ā  Weather and illness reduced workouts this week, but I did get 3.11 miles walking with group today.

Ā 

My next focus area is meal planning, including prepping healthy snacks.Ā  I have the tools and skills, it's just a matter of doing it.

Ā 

I'll try to check in Monday before signing off for 40 day fast.Ā  Have a great trip Belle šŸ™‚Ā 

Belle, your cruise sounds awesome.Ā  I tried to talk my DH into a Hawaiian cruise, but no go. Ā  He has a lot of family living in Hawaii (his dad was born there), so he prefers a land vacation.Ā  We are thinking about going back in 2021.Ā  Have a wonderful time on your cruise. Ā 

Ā 

Jan, sorry about your gain, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Ā 

Ā 

Diana, staying the same is good.Ā  I also stayed the same.

Ā 

cache, welcome to our group and good luck with your weight loss journey.Ā  I need to lose some more before my April 21 cruise, so I'm right there with you.

Ā 

Rose

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

HI all!

Ā 

Belle ~ thanks for the poem & have a great cruise!

Ā 

I was surprised that I was down 0.4 lbs as I'd just had 3 plates of Chinese buffet the day before! A lot of it was veggies though.šŸ˜‰ I also went to see Jersey Boys & the seats were on the balcony with quite a few stairs leading up to it so maybe that balanced off the excess food.

Ā 

Rose ~ I'm on my next cruise the week after yours. Which one are you doing?

Ā 

A friend & I went to see "The Upside" yesterday. If you get a chance, go see it, it's really funny & is based on a true story.

Have a nice weekend.

Ā 

~ Jo ~ šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

Hey Everyone, Hope your all doing well. Sorry am late to the party this week. I did weigh in yesterday at 530am and am another 2lbs down. Trying to stay on track and guess its working. Wifes been away in Rio since last Friday so have been really busy and not sleeping a lot... Belle hope you enjoy your vacation . take care all rob..

• Like 1

Jo, I am taking my 12 year old granddaughter on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas.Ā  We are going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Costa Maya.Ā  I wasn't sure that I would be able to go since my husband's illness, but he has been cleared to go back to work next week.Ā  Doctors have said he is doing remarkably well. Ā  So, we are back to planning mode.

Ā 

What cruise are you doing?

• Like 2

HI all!

Ā 

Rose ~ great your DH is doing well enough to return to work. Nice of you to take your GD on a cruise. Has she cruised before?

My cruise is a 13 day TA from New York to Amsterdam on the Pearl April 28th.

I've been to some of the stops but not the 2 in Ireland. My newfound, through Ancestry DNA, cousin once removed, will meet me in Dublin & take the private excursion with my group. She lives in Glasgow but is from here in Ontario where we met up once this summer.

Ā 

Cache Trekker ~ sounds like a nice cruise too! Yes, I think we have to be prepared for rain. Will you go to Keukenhof Garden in Amsterdam? I loved Ponta Delgada in the Azores, is that your stop?

Ā 

Have a nice weekend. I'm off to Town for a McD Kid's Meal then a movie.

Ā 

~ Jo ~ šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

Thank you all for coming in this week. Everyone did

a good job.

Thanks for the good wishes for my cruise. Your turn will be here before

you know it.

Ā 

Rose so glad your husband is better.

Ā 

Just wanted to say good bye, hope to able to come onĀ  and say Hi if ship

computers are working. Seem they work better in Europe then the good old USA.

• Like 1

We had a nice visit with my in-laws this weekend celebrating our daughter's final school musical performance (younger brother helped on stage crew this year and did well too).Ā  My baby girl is all grown up ā¤ļøĀ 

Ā 

I kept meals simple, but we did have a splurge Saturday night.Ā  MIL and I split a small pizza and salad so not too bad, the guys had bigger meals.Ā  I should be able to make all workouts this week, so that should help.

Ā 

This group will be in my thoughts during my "fast" but I am looking forward to some focused time away.Ā  Some of the other forums on this board aren't quite as supportive as this one and I think it is good for me to step away for a while and gain some perspective.

Ā 

Hopefully a smaller me will check back an a little over 40 days šŸ™‚Ā 

Good evening,

Ā 

Hope Belle has fun on her cruise. How could she not! She's going to Hawaii........

Ā 

Cache Trekker, congrats on the 8 lb. loss. PS, about weather in Denmark that time of year. My brother-in-law lives in Denmark. DH and I did a TA a couple of years ago ending in Barcelona. We flew to Madrid and then to Copenhagen on May 7th. Let me say, I was not prepared for the horrible weather we encountered. I had an umbrella but had to buy more pants. It rained and rained in Barcelona, Madrid was torrential downpours and freezing. Once in Copenhagen I had to borrow a down parka from brother in law. We had hail, freezing. Make sure you have a waterproof jacket. And my shoes were inadequate.Ā 

Ā 

This year we are doing a 7 day Caribbean then 15 day TA ending in Barcelona May 12. I have my rain jacket, good shoes, umbrella. Of course hoping for great weather.Ā 

Ā 

Pacruise, we'll miss you but I understand. Wish you well and we'll see at some point.Ā 

Ā 

Have a good eveing. Diana

Hi everyone, down 2# since the last time I checked in. Weather is nasty, rain/snow mix with the wind reaching 50+ mph this evening and tomorrow. Wish I could just stay home but work is calling if I really want to go on vacation šŸ˜‰

What is one thing you have done this week to reach your goals for weight loss? I have really tried to be more aware of what I am eating.