Regal Princess Power Outlets

MerlinC

I believe that Regal Princess has both European and Us power outlets - so I bring the right adaptor are the US outlets 2 prongs/pins or three please?

I have one adaptor that has 2 flat parallel prongs and another that has the 2 flat ones and a third round on below and between the flat ones.

Thank you

54 minutes ago, Retired_Army said:

Merlin,

I believe they are 3-prong, but even if they are, you  2-prong adapter will also work.

Tim

These are photos of the outlets at the desk on the Royal which are the same on the Regal. 

5AB87037-322A-4882-AC81-5B3349C61665.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, imdelightful2 said:

In regards to outlets, does anyone know if there are bedside outlets? DH has a cpap and we ususally have to

string an extension cord around the room. Unsafe and a pain....

Thanks

Dawn

They are at the desk as in the photo.

19 minutes ago, imdelightful2 said:

In regards to outlets, does anyone know if there are bedside outlets? DH has a cpap and we ususally have to

string an extension cord around the room. Unsafe and a pain....

Thanks

Dawn

Nope no outlets.  You would think that would be a consideration when they design ships, but sadly it is usually overlooked or just ignored in the interests of saving some money.

Hank

17 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

They are at the desk as in the photo.

In addition to the ones on the desk, there is also one on the back of the TV.  We were surprised when our steward used that one to plug in the extension cord for our CPAP machine in February.   It allowed the extension cord to be next to the wall and we didn't need to tape it to the floor!

2 hours ago, Shelldor said:

In addition to the ones on the desk, there is also one on the back of the TV.  We were surprised when our steward used that one to plug in the extension cord for our CPAP machine in February.   It allowed the extension cord to be next to the wall and we didn't need to tape it to the floor!

Good point....,however I don’t mention that one because with the introduction of the new flat screen tv’s sometimes the plug is not accessible. 

Mid it is accessible then it is a bonus for sure!

• 4 weeks later...