Any Dune Buggy rental in Antigua?

mitsugirly

I've been trying to find a Dune buggy rental for one of our port days on our upcoming cruise. My only options are either here in Antigua or St Maarten. 

It looks like there used to be one called Antigua Buggys, but I believe they might have went out of business? Anyone know of another?

Thanks in advance. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, mitsugirly said:

I've been trying to find a Dune buggy rental for one of our port days on our upcoming cruise. My only options are either here in Antigua or St Maarten. 

It looks like there used to be one called Antigua Buggys, but I believe they might have went out of business? Anyone know of another?

Thanks in advance. 

Google Cheke's Scooter and Buggy Rental Antigua, I rented a scooter from him in 2007. He had a little bit of everything to rent as far as transportation goes on Antigua, including dune buggy's, good luck. 

6 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Google Cheke's Scooter and Buggy Rental Antigua, I rented a scooter from him in 2007. He had a little bit of everything to rent as far as transportation goes on Antigua, including dune buggy's, good luck. 

I googled them and couldn't find an actual website. I found a fb page, which hasn't been updated for several years and an advertisement for things to do in Antigua and it only seemed to list renting bikes, mopeds and maybe motorcycles (even though they had a picture of a 4 wheeler on it). Trip Advisor has nothing but bad reviews with people complaining about them not maintaining their equipment. 

Also, I'm not looking to "rent" anything, I'm looking for an excursion (with a guide) by dune buggies (or a side by side type of off road vehicle) to show us the sites. 🙂

I did that back in 2007, back then people actually rented scooters rather frequently and drove them all over the island like I did. 

I know what your looking for but I'm not sure I've ever heard of this type of excursion being available on Antigua, good luck with your adventure sounds kinda fun. :classic_blush: 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...