Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
perthjay85

A very serious problem with P&O, nearly out of alcohol

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, perthjay85 said:

https://thewest.com.au/news/travel/sos-as-beer-runs-low-on-pacific-jewels-final-cruise-ng-b881129989z.amp

 

The poor people of the jewel are almost completely out of alcohol with 5 days to go. 

 

Quite poor from P&O really. 

Smart really,  it will cost a lot to get alcohol back from her.

Anyway Alcohol is bad for you, so good for their health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a couple of brands are out of stock, and one passenger complained.

 

Nice News Ltd beat up as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DDG 41 said:

Smart really,  it will cost a lot to get alcohol back from her.

Anyway Alcohol is bad for you, so good for their health.

Yeah cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The_Big_M said:

So a couple of brands are out of stock, and one passenger complained.

 

Nice News Ltd beat up as usual.

When a P&O staff member concedes 

"full selection of drinks were not available" 

&

"We are disappointed that the usual drink selection is not available for our loyal guests, and our crew are working hard to fix this as soon as possible" 

 

You know something is wrong. 

 

The cruise still has another 5 days to go. 

1/3 if the cruise still to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, perthjay85 said:

When a P&O staff member concedes 

"full selection of drinks were not available" 

&

"We are disappointed that the usual drink selection is not available for our loyal guests, and our crew are working hard to fix this as soon as possible" 

 

You know something is wrong. 

 

The cruise still has another 5 days to go. 

1/3 if the cruise still to go. 

 

Sounds like  standard PR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...