Navigator Amplified in Photos

Fantastic photos and insight into what the "new" Navigator looks like.  So much different than when we sailed her only one year ago.  Amazing what 6 weeks and $115 million dollars does.  Just booked the Oasis for a future cruise and am very excited to see what RCCL does to the Oasis during it's EIGHT week drydock this fall.

Wow, had no idea the changes were going to be so dramatic, just don’t recognise Navigator .  Friends are onboard the ship right now and have posted some pics but did not realise the changes were so huge. We were on Navigator for the Eastbound TA and following cruise last April/May. 

I want to book a cruise on her right now to see the changes for myself  , 😆

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Awesome pictures, Twangster! Thank you!

Navigator looks beautiful! You can add me to the list of people who are now looking to book a cruise on her thanks to your review! 

I haven't checked, is she staying in Miami the next 24 months?

15 minutes ago, sgerth said:

Thank you Twangster.  We will be sailing on her this Saturday.  Can't wait to see all the updates you showed in your photo gallery for ourselves. 

If you turn up to sail on her on Saturday you will have missed the ship lol She sails on Friday!

1 hour ago, CazV said:

If you turn up to sail on her on Saturday you will have missed the ship lol She sails on Friday!

😂 You're right.  I'm so used to sailing on Saturday or Sunday that I really didn't think before posting.  We will be in Miami on Wednesday so no chance this ship is going anywhere without us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Twangster,

Thank you so much for all the fantastic photos, menus, tips, etc. ... so helpful!  I sailed Navigator back in 2011, and wow, no comparison!  We are so excited to climb aboard this Friday for our 9-night Southern Caribbean!  

-- Kim

On 3/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

Dang Twangster, these are probably the best collection of ship photos I've seen in any thread on Cruise Critic!

Amazing.

Thank you.

Dan

I agree the pics are fantastic and make me more excited for for April 7th cruise. Thanks for sharing!

38 minutes ago, 39august said:

What space did Playmakers take over and is the beautiful metal sculpture gone from toward the aft of the decks 3 and up? That was my favorite piece of art on any ship.

Higher end retail space.