Navigator Amplified in Photos

I can't believe the difference!  We were on the Navigator in late November.  Loved the cruise. 

Did they move or change the library? 

I always use a cup for my soft serve ice cream.  Can I still hand the attendant a cup for my ice cream?  I wonder if they will be using an attendant on the other ships as well.  I usually have my ice cream fix 1 maybe 2 times a day (the only time I stock up on ice cream).

17 minutes ago, PTAngel said:

I always use a cup for my soft serve ice cream.  Can I still hand the attendant a cup for my ice cream?  I wonder if they will be using an attendant on the other ships as well.  I usually have my ice cream fix 1 maybe 2 times a day (the only time I stock up on ice cream).

We've been on a couple of different ships that have had attendants at the soft serve machines.  Cones or cups, they didn't care.

These photos are so great! We are cruising on Navigator in mid-May, and are so excited to see the "new" ship and "new" Coco Cay! I will probably look through these photos a hundred times in the next month and a half! 😁

Twangster - simply outstanding photography and honestly these are better than any brochure. Just wow. Were you at these venues at 3am? How in the hell did you get these places so empty?!? I don't like people in my pics so I'm just drooling. Oh, and totally looking forward to our mini-vacay in November. Dang.

Pam

57 minutes ago, LadyDivot said:

Twangster - simply outstanding photography and honestly these are better than any brochure. Just wow. Were you at these venues at 3am? How in the hell did you get these places so empty?!? I don't like people in my pics so I'm just drooling. Oh, and totally looking forward to our mini-vacay in November. Dang.

Pam

Glad you enjoyed them.  Voyager class is a real sweet spot for me and Navigator just begged to have her photos taken.  She a beauty.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ken_nyc said:

You would think after refurbishing her they would of upgraded to something that's really needed in a cabin.

Staterooms were not completely refurbished, only things that needed to be replaced were fixed, such as carpet, draperies, etc.

• 2 months later...

These Pics of the new Amped Nav are fantastic. So much so that I have just booked a 4 nighter 

out of Miami. This will be my fifth time on Navigator but first since the revamp.

OP you should get the commission for my booking because your pics sold me to go and check it

out myself.

Thanks for sharing. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, goneclear said:

These Pics of the new Amped Nav are fantastic. So much so that I have just booked a 4 nighter 

out of Miami. This will be my fifth time on Navigator but first since the revamp.

OP you should get the commission for my booking because your pics sold me to go and check it

out myself.

Thanks for sharing. 

@twangster should get a commission or at minimum a cruise/OBC. 

• Thanks 1

Having sailed on the Amped Navigator in March, I can vouch for how amazing this ship is now.  It's really unfortunate that it has been relegated to 3 and 4 night Bahama cruises.  There is so much to enjoy on this ship how that we barely felt like we did it all on our 9 night Southern itinerary.  I hope they open up Amped Voyager and Freedom class ships to longer itineraries, not just the short "party" cruises.

Dan

I sailed on Navigator for my first cruise during her inaugural year. I absolutely loved her. We sailed again on a 5 nite cruise when the kids were younger and she was showing some wear in 2008. My sister asked me to plan a cruise for just the two of us without kids or dhs on a small budget and I was shopping carnival due to price. I saw a great deal which was pretty much the same price as the carnival cruise I was considering for Navigator- just a longer drive to Miami vs port canaveral but I booked it and can't wait! I look forward to sharing my first cruise experience with her and it's pretty cool that her first cruise will be on Navigator too! Got the great deluxe beverage deal for $18 to make it even more amazing. I've shared your pictures with her and she's amazed that we get to experience this together. She's so excited she also booked Harmony of the seas for the cruise my DH and I planned for Nov 2020- will be cool to cruise with her and her DH on  our first Oasis class too.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, twangster said:

I agree!

Excellent photos.  Thank you very much.

Curious - do you know if the saunas are still on Navigator or were they removed?  Heard rumours saunas would be gone.

Thanks!

NJ 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:34 PM, NJ&Ozzie said:

Excellent photos.  Thank you very much.

Curious - do you know if the saunas are still on Navigator or were they removed?  Heard rumours saunas would be gone.

Thanks!

NJ 

I did not venture into the locker rooms but I suspect they are gone since the fitness center moved aft.  I'm going back on in August and will take a look.  

On 7/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

Having sailed on the Amped Navigator in March, I can vouch for how amazing this ship is now.  It's really unfortunate that it has been relegated to 3 and 4 night Bahama cruises.  There is so much to enjoy on this ship how that we barely felt like we did it all on our 9 night Southern itinerary.  I hope they open up Amped Voyager and Freedom class ships to longer itineraries, not just the short "party" cruises.

Dan

We were on the 3/29/19 9-day and DITTO to all your comments.

Seems like it is wasted on the shorties. 

So happy I stumbled upon this.  Another thank you for the gorgeous photos - I don't even recognize this ship anymore!  We're planning on a B2B on her fall 2020.  Can't stand to wait that long after this!  And I agree - this ship deserves a 7 day itinerary!

• Like 1