Which Nassau day pass would have the best "party atmosphere?"

Joebucks

Going to Nassau with a few friends, and looking to have a good time. I had done Sandals passes previously, but I am not looking to do that this time around. The Melia looks the nicest, but that $140 price is steep. Which would would likely be the best time?

Hi ,Ā 

I've read some reviews of Breezes on TripAdvisors that say it is gross can anyone atest to this? My parents (mid-50s) and sister (29+me 30) will just be looking for a day pass in Nassau April 10th. Not looking for a crazy young spring break in their early 20s but would like some fun. Since SB can vary March and April I am hoping to get some insight!

7 minutes ago, amanda7988 said:

Hi ,Ā 

I've read some reviews of Breezes on TripAdvisors that say it is gross can anyone atest to this? My parents (mid-50s) and sister (29+me 30) will just be looking for a day pass in Nassau April 10th. Not looking for a crazy young spring break in their early 20s but would like some fun. Since SB can vary March and April I am hoping to get some insight!

Ā 

We've been to Breezes on a day pass and also stayed there for a long weekend.Ā  I didn't think it was "gross" at all, just a bit dated and not very fancy.Ā :classic_smile:Ā  I'm not sure I would want to go there during spring break though.Ā Ā 

RIU and Warwick also offer day passes.

Thanks for the feedback CruisinCrow. I keep going back and forth on the idea since we are already paying for the ship AI, to get off the boat and pay for another AI that isn't "fancy" seems to not be worth it. We were planning on staying on the boat for the 1st port in Pt Canavrale but now I am reading that Cococay might be replaced with Miami due to the construction of the pier. I would hate to not get off the boat anywhere!! Sandals is my #1 but I would like a back up plan of some sort, even if it is not a resort. But the ladies in the fam are drinkers so trying to avoid $$$$ off the boat.Ā 

On 3/9/2019 at 8:53 PM, Joebucks said:

Going to Nassau with a few friends, and looking to have a good time. I had done Sandals passes previously, but I am not looking to do that this time around. The Melia looks the ļ»ænicest, but that $140 price is steep. Which would wļ»æould likely be the best time?

Ā 

The Melia should have a less expensive price. We paid $45 pp in Nov. for the non-inclusive.

Ā 

The $140 pp price is the all-inclusive price.

Ā 

Double-check by sending an email to :Ā  Ā melia.nassau.beach@melia dot comĀ Ā 

I think they try to push that $140 price.

Ā 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:08 PM, amanda7988 said:

Hi ,Ā 

College spring breaks are mostly in March, lots of other spring breaks are in April. We enjoyed RIU when it was only $70, but I think the price is $100+ now.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:58 PM, audcc77 said:

Ā 

The Melia should have a less expensive price. We paid $45 pp in Nov. for the non-inclusive.

Ā 

The $140 pp price is the all-inclusive price.

Ā 

Double-check by sending an email to :Ā  Ā melia.nassau.beļ»æach@ļ»æmelia dot coļ»æļ»æmļ»æĀ Ā 

I think they try to push that $140 price.ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

What was the weather like in November? We will be there the week of thanksgiving

1 hour ago, mommypurdy said:

What was the weather like in November? We will be there the week of thanksgiving

Ā 

Lovely. Ā  Not too hot, not too cold. Ā Not sure about the water. Ā 

Ā 

I have been there November thru April for a beach day and itā€™s always been warm or hot. Ā 

4 hours ago, mommypurdy said:

Ā 

Should still probably be OK for Thanksgiving week unless there's a cold front.

The weather is like South Florida so durning the winter while not freezing, it can get cold ... especially the water temperatures.Ā Ā :classic_wink:

• 3 weeks later...