Large balcony lvl 8 vs haven spa suite

Sb2001

Hi folks. First post and first cruise. I am booked on ncl getaway on a mini suite with big balcony and received an upgrade offer for haven suites. I bid very low on a haven spa suite, but the balcony seems small. I dont even know if ill use the balcony. If anyone would give me their thoughts on which is a better room, i would appreciate it. I just have zero idea. 

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  Since your question is about a specific ship and cruise line, the best place to ask is the forum here for your cruise line.  Royal Caribbean is located on the main boards under Cruise Lines P-Z.  EM

14 hours ago, Sb2001 said:

Hi folks. First post and first cruise. I am booked on ncl getaway on a mini suite with big balcony and received an upgrade offer for haven suites. I bid very low on a haven spa suite, but the balcony seems small. I dont even know if ill use the balcony. If anyone would give me their thoughts on which is a better room, i would appreciate it. I just have zero idea. 

If you get a Haven Spa suite for a low bid you should jump on it. You are n the Haven with it's private restaurant, and all of the suite perks, plus you have access to the thermal spa which would costs you over $400 for the week. Those perks make living with a smaller balcony a great option.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tucson Rick said:

Do you really think they will upgrade you with a poor or fair chance Bid? 

I'm just wondering the chances

There's no rhyme or reason to how they are awarding the bids.  Some people can bid in the poor range and score.