Smoking on Balconies

Priya2

Well if I was dealing with customers again, and I had nothing to offer, sorry would enter the conversation.

I was not offered anything of change of cabin or cruise and did not begin by saying I did not like BT.

It came from a FB conversation on message to them, where they wished to ring me because of what I had said.

My message asked what, if anything, I could do if I discovered that the cabin was smelling of smoke from previous occupant of if smoke came in.

Also asked them to comment on the idea that they might consider making one side of the ships balconies smoking and the other none. And commented that I had read several people felt like me and avoided Fred altogther because of this policy.

None of which was addressed.

Tough was more or less what they said. Not the soirt of people I want to continue doing business with, so this one will be the last. Incidentally this is not the first cr uise with FO but have got used to nice cheaper balcony cabins with other lines and just wanted this ininerary so decided to stump up and do it despite FO being expensive.

Edited by Pentlands

Maybe for the future they should consider a smoking side and non smoking side. Those that do smoke often have no idea how it can affect non smokers...even getting in a lift with a smoker who is 'nose blind' like the ad 🙂 Sadly the tightening up of smoking rules is a double edged sword as we encounter smoke less and less when we do it has a much larger impact and smokers roll their eyes and think we are overreacting.