Trying to Pack Only 1-2 Purses!

resjes

I wouldn't want to carry a heavy leather bag during shore excursions. During my Med cruise I just popped my wristlet inside my lightweight beach tote. Both were super light and having my beach tote allowed me an easy place to store purchases, water bottles, sunglasses, etc. 

Edited by nolatravelgirl

25 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Do you have a wristlet that fits a smartphone? I'm looking for one 

Depends on your phone size, but Joy Susan has a crossbody purse that has an additional strap to make it a wristlet.  Usually priced around $35 retail....I found mine on Ebay.

• Thanks 1

I have two wristlets that I use now that fit my smartphone - one is from Tumi and the other from Coach. There are recommendations for where to look for wristlets -just bring your phone and start testing them out - many brands offer them, so check whatever your favorite source for handbags is (to match your style etc). I've had other wristlets in the past - cheap ones from Target or TJ Maxx - and I didn't use often or the zipper broke and I got rid of them. But you can find them at all price points....

Vera Bradley has wristlets and small crossbody bags that come with wristlet straps. They fit a variety of phones; I have a Motorola phone that's quite large in its case, and several of them fit it.

• Like 1

I bring light-weight cross-body bag, or a small/mid sized backpack for excursions.  When on-shore I DO use a clear plastic pouch connected to my lanyard (😱, I KNOW!) that I keep tucked down the front of my blouse to haul out when I need my cruise or credit card.  That way I can keep my misc. stuff in the pack and have my credentials, credit kept safely separate.   Have a small clutch for formal nights, but usually don't bring it if I have pockets in my dress pants.