Fantasy cabin selection aft balcony

PrincessEsq

I’m new to Disney and still trying to figure out the cabin categories. I plan to book on Fantasy and it appears the aft balconies are 5E. They’re available on decks 6-9 for the same price so I’m trying to decide what’s the best cabin (6910, 7194, 8684, 9174 or 9674).

It's all about what is best for you.

Deck 9/10 is great for quick 1 flight of stairs up to the pool deck but you will hear some noise from Cabanas.
Deck 5/6 is nice if you have kids in the kids club and puts you closer to the activities on decks 3/4/5. But then you are an elevator ride or 5 flights of stairs away from the pool deck.
Deck 8 has the aft laundry room, for the longer cruises it's nice for not having to take your luggage up/down a floor or to the other end of the ship.

Almost every section/ floor has something that can make it the best room for someone but also the worst room for someone else.

• Like 1

Aft verandahs are our favorite. We have stayed in 8188 and 9174. Both had slightly wider verandahs due to the housekeeping closet being next to those rooms. The deck 8 aft was very convenient for laundry access as well  I would choose deck 8 or higher to avoid the aft flag blocking your view.