What Do You Want to Know?

Hey all!

I’m sure that anything and everything Carnival Horizon has been answered by now, but just in case it hasn’t- what do you want to know??

I’m gearing up for my Havana experience on the Horizon leaving on Sunday and would love to be able to answer loads of questions from Cruise Critic members. It’s a 6 night to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. 

Let me know and I’ll do my best to find out!

• Like 1

Hi, hope you have a wonderful cruise. We have a Havana Cabana room booked on the Horizon in Sept and do have a couple of questions. First, the door that leads out onto the patio area, does that lock from the outside and can it be opened from the outside also? If so, we would not have a reason to use the front door into the hallway much. Also, I have seen in videos that down at the end of all the patios there is a fence that I have heard is locked. Is it always locked or do they open it at certain times of the day or evening? Thanks in advance for the help and again, have a great cruise!

How busy the area is, if you can go out the "balcony" door , lock it and get back in your room, what you think of the outside deck furniture, and can you get seating around the pool anytime. 

Also what you think of Jamaica and what did you do?  I am having a hard time with this port.

Can't wait to hear about your cruise. 

20 hours ago, the_lovely_voyage said:

Hey all!

I’m sure that anything and everything Carnival Horizon has been answered by now, but just in case it hasn’t- what do you want to know??

I’m gearing up for my Havana experience on the Horizon leaving on Sunday and would love to be able to answer loads of questions from Cruise Critic members. It’s a 6 night to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. 

Let me know and I’ll do my best to find out!

Always enjoy your great reviews!  We are about 2 months away from our sailing on the Horizon.  I'm curious as to which nights the Alchemy Bar has the martini tasting.  Hope y'all have a great time!