Prority baording Sydney

24 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Out of every profession, the bartender can provide advice, the taxi driver can give political commentary but it is the coach driver that knows best when it comes to travelling etiquette.

Only In their opinion

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

You could sell your self at the cross ?

Financially it would be much the same result as the check in tips.....it would be a lot of dollar coins .....and I would need to give change 😱

18 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Financially it would be much the same result as the check in tips.....it would be a lot of dollar coins .....and I would need to give change 😱

Don't sell yourself short,  about 5'10" would be enough.

3 hours ago, Davey Wavey said:

Um...CrzCrazy...what an accurate name. 🙂

Is this your first from Australia? Do you expect to receive your 100 milestone card on this cruise?

No, this is my 99th so I'll be taking care of that part of it once I get back to the States.  It's my first time to Australia, My fiance has been there before a long time ago.  Looking forward to meeting up with her in Hong Kong on Wednesday!

2 minutes ago, CRZCRAZY said:

No, this is my 99th so I'll be taking care of that part of it once I get back to the States.  It's my first time to Australia, My fiance has been there before a long time ago.  Looking forward to meeting up with her in Hong Kong on Wednesday!

Bon voyage.

Carnival Australia is a separate entity to the USA Carnival brand. To the OP, I'd just check your loyalty status as you may not get it recognised by Carnival Australia. Also be aware that on Carnival Australia ships, there are NO alcoholic drink packages.

When the confirmation emails come through, despite being a Carnival cruise, the email is from reservations@edocs.pocruises.com.au

So I guess P&O handles the reservation side of things here in Australia.

However, when I check into the VIFP program website, I am directed to the US site.  In there, it gives me the correct VIFP points but it says the offers that are listed aren't valid for Australian Carnival cruises.

I too find it odd the points don't carry over to this booking.  I'd hate to start off with a fresh blue Sail and Sign card if I cruised on Carnival Cruise Line in the US.😣

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you have sailed yet??

But the staff at the OPT have a list of all Diamond & Platinum guest's, that get priority boarding...

I usually just flash a old Sail & sign card & they let me straight through...

Enjoy Sydney & your cruise...