Harmony, 4-Aug-2019, Beverage package price drop

keys24

We are sailing on Harmony of the Sea on August 4, 2019 and want to pass along a beverage package price drop from $56 to $49.  This is the lowest price I have seen since we booked in the fall.  

• Clarea changed the title to Harmony, 4-Aug-2019, Beverage package price drop
1 hour ago, keys24 said:

We are sailing on Harmony of the Sea on August 4, 2019 and want to pass along a beverage package price drop from $56 to $49.  This is the lowest price I have seen since we booked in the fall.  

I just saw this on our May 26th sailing of the Allure of the Seas as well.  I wonder if it will go lower and if there's any disadvantage to waiting it out a bit.

I understand that you can buy it and if it does go lower, just cancel it and re-buy it at the lower price.

4 minutes ago, panzafit said:

Ugh!  Wish ours on Harmony June 30th would drop.  It just keeps switching from $52 to $56.

Maybe too many people are taking it at that price.  As long as it's selling, why lower the price?  That's what someone else explained to me.

2 minutes ago, pmck said:

I just saw this on our May 26th sailing of the Allure of the Seas as well.  I wonder if it will go lower and if there's any disadvantage to waiting it out a bit.

I understand that you can buy it and if it does go lower, just cancel it and re-buy it at the lower price.

Yes you can cancel and rebook at the lower price if it drops.  Ours never dropped below $49 on our recent Indy cruise - it was at $49 when we bought it, then went to $52, then right before we left dropped to $49 and stayed there - never saw the lower $40s some have seen.

I just found it for $49 a day for our June 16th (2019) Allure cruise, as well.  It had been bouncing constantly between $52 and $56 prior to this and we had originally purchased at $52 on Black Friday.  I cancelled that this morning and re-booked it at the $49 rate.  Super easy to do!

1 hour ago, panzafit said:

Ugh!  Wish ours on Harmony June 30th would drop.  It just keeps switching from $52 to $56.

Keep checking.

I saw this yesterday and my HOS 8/25/19 was still $56 and today it went to $49. Snagged.

I also did it by phone so I was able to keep my wife on Refreshment $20 while I upgraded to Deluxe.

Edited by JoeFan

36 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

For my Grandeur cruise in June the price has been bouncing back and forth between $52 and $49 for the past 4-5 months, today it is $46.

Yes, I bought it for our Grandeur cruise at $49 but cancelled and rebooked at $46 a couple of days ago.  My credit card has already been credited.

3 minutes ago, workstocruise said:

Is the $49 including gratuities?  We are on Liberty the week of Thanksgiving and I booked it for $50 plus gratuities for a total of $59 per day. I’m thinking because it’s a holiday week it might not get any better.

Nope, you need to add 18%.

4 hours ago, hm21999 said:

We are on the Allure of the Seas 10/06/19 and it dropped today to $46 from $52 - was surprised as it is still 200 days out!

Darn! You had me excited, but 10/20 and 10/27 on Allure remain at $52.

20 hours ago, JoeFan said:

Keep checking.

I saw this yesterday and my HOS 8/25/19 was still $56 and today it went to $49. Snagged.

I also did it by phone so I was able to keep my wife on Refreshment $20 while I upgraded to Deluxe.

I thought that all people in the cabin had to have the same package?  Also, trying to sell my husband on this.. How much are the drinks on Royal?  At 12-15 a drink, you could get to $49 p/p in the course of a day pretty easily I think...lol

4 minutes ago, pmck said:

I thought that all people in the cabin had to have the same package?  Also, trying to sell my husband on this.. How much are the drinks on Royal?  At 12-15 a drink, you could get to $49 p/p in the course of a day pretty easily I think...lol

Figure around $12 for fancy (frozen, blender, upper shelf) cocktails.  Simple mixed drinks around $9.

I repurchased yesterday @ around $44. (Actually $58.52 CAD) for our 12 day Baltic on Brilliance next August.  Lowest I've seen since booking this cruise in December 2017.  I had purchased at $47 back during the Black Friday sales and seen $47 several times since then but never any lower until yesterday.

dp

Anybody have insight into the May 26th Harmony price?  I may be grabbing a last minute room today.  Would like to know what I'm looking at for the Deluxe and Refreshment packages as of today if I pull the trigger.

3 minutes ago, dwp10mm said:

Anybody have insight into the May 26th Harmony price?  I may be grabbing a last minute room today.  Would like to know what I'm looking at for the Deluxe and Refreshment packages as of today if I pull the trigger.

You might get more feedback if you post this on the Roll Call thread.

49 minutes ago, pmck said:

The way if you purchase online is everyone over 21 in the same cabin needs to purchase. 

But I read if you call and have refreshment for the other adult they allow you to add just one. 

My my wife doesn’t drink and I told this to the agent. He said no worries and put in the override and I was done. 

Edited by JoeFan
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You might get more feedback if you post this on the Roll Call thread.

I agree.  I looked at the roll call and it was pretty low participation.  It won't impact my decision on booking.  Just tossing it out there.  Looks like some overall good sales going on right now.  I should be making my decision by the end of the day.  The price has dropped a lot over the past 3 weeks.  So I'm almost ready to run with it.