hotel

Silentmoon

we are staying at the Condado Plaza Hilton  Pr.    Our Royal Caribbean  cruise is  june 2  I was told that they are stay working on the hotel because of the Hurricane .Does anyone know anything about this Hotel.

My wife and I just stayed at the Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites in Condado this past week and walked right by your hotel. We didn't see any problems and only seen a few that were closed due to damage.  The storm damage is minimal in this area.  If you need another hotel, I would recommend the Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites. It was great!  This area is the happening area with lots of restaurants, shops and fun things to do. Make sure you make time for Ben & Jerry's. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

We are cruising the week before you and have booked this hotel for 2 nights prior to our cruise.  We booked it for the price and the location. If you look for reviews on trip advisor and other sites you will find them very mixed, ranging from 2-5.  The hotel's website indicates they anticipate being finished with renovations in May.  A friend of mine walked by a few months ago and said the place looks lovely.  I can live with a closed restaurant or bar...we aren't planning on spending much time in the hotel anyway.  I'm willing to take the risk!  I will be posting live from there with pics if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also booked at the Condado Plaza Hilton in June for two nights pre-cruise, so interested in any feedback.  We are looking forward to spending time at the pools, beach and time in Old San Juan.

We just stayed in the Condado Area two weeks ago. There are many good restaurants in this area. A few favorites of our is Pannes for breakfast (we went there multiple times), Tayzan for lunch or dinner. Their house fried rice is crazy good. We got it to go and ate it on our hotel balcony. Bun's Burgers has amazing burgers and fries. Fogo de Chao is a great experience if you have never been to an endless feast of steak. (hint...hold out for the best cuts of meat) Oceano is great for a amazing sunset dinner. (pricey thought) and then you have to stop in at Ben & Jerry's for Ice cream. I hope this helps. Happy Cruising!

Edited by LetsHaveFunInTheSun