Noordam, Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Had not seen this thread, just started another one with some screen shots.

Think the answer may have something to do with the fact that this is the first of two charter cruises for "DAVE KOZ & FRIENDS AT SEA". The second one leaves next Sunday.

At the  end of the 2nd cruise, Noordam is porting in White Bay, maybe just checking fitting under the Bridge - ouch if she didn’t. 

Edited by megsie

21 hours ago, boeckli said:

Think the answer may have something to do with the fact that this is the first of two charter cruises for "DAVE KOZ & FRIENDS AT SEA". The second one leaves next Sunday.

Who the heck are DAVE KOZ & FRIENDS AT SEA ? Never heard of the mob, I hope they are not boganic.☹️

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, megsie said:

Watching the news, saw this lady passing in the background. Was she at White Bay - no, at OPT and just backing up under the bridge because I guess she can.

6C387ADD-EAE9-41F7-9EAD-74416ED4F6E4.jpeg

Nice capture.

On 3/24/2019 at 6:57 PM, boeckli said:

???????? What  then is the relevance of the ship backing under the bridge and the Dave Koz charter???????🤔🤔

The relevance was not the Dave Koz bit but that it was a charter. I thought it was possibly done to create a special experience/photo op upon request of the client.

As I'll be on board from April 7, I will try and ask the question 😁

Edited by boeckli

1 hour ago, boeckli said:

The relevance was not the Dave Koz bit but that it was a charter. I thought it was possibly done to create a special experience/photo op upon request of the client.

As I'll be on board from April 7, I will try and ask the question 😁

Out of curiosity,I will also ask the question on Friday to someone from Sydney Ports

6 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Do they charter the whole ship or is it just a big group that have theaters and lounges set aside  for them?

I believe they chartered the whole ship and they're doing 2 x 7-day cruises to Tassie.

On 3/26/2019 at 10:41 AM, gbenjo said:

Out of curiosity,I will also ask the question on Friday to someone from Sydney Ports

Could not get a definitive answer from my " connections" at Sydney Ports. The pilot who brought  the Explorer in today said..probably just a photo op  for the guests enjoyment and because they can and no reason they couldn't.

4 hours ago, gbenjo said:

Could not get a definitive answer from my " connections" at Sydney Ports. The pilot who brought  the Explorer in today said..probably just a photo op  for the guests enjoyment and because they can and no reason they couldn't.

Thanks for the update.