Do new cabins become available?

Trying

We sail on June 14 (about 80 days from now, so everyone has already submitted final payment).   I’m looking to change from a balcony to a junior suite.  I was hoping that one would become available because someone didn’t make the final payment.  So far,  nothing has come up.   Does anyone know if more cabins become available closer to sailing?   I’m fine with my current room, so it is not a big deal- but I would pay for a suite if one came up.    Do they have a wait list or anything?

21 hours ago, Heymarco said:

If you haven’t already, I would recommend calling too. Sometimes the agents can see more than the website or pull back unbooked room blocked by another travel agency. Sometimes rooms are legitimately sold out but there may be cancellation. Keep calling and checking, have seen suites get reposted before, best of luck!

TA held cabins are returned to inventory WELL before final payment.

And no, they cannot be pulled back from the TA while the hold them, that is the purpose of the TA HOLDING them.