Cruise Critic Community
Lois R

2 WEEKS TO GO!

My next cruise is in 2 weeks.  Flying to NYC on April 9th and sailing April 10th:classic_biggrin: (solo of course)!....trying Azamara for the first time. We go to Bermuda and Charleston.

Can't wait:classic_smile: I am also going to see "BEAUTIFUL" on Broadway the night before I sail!

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

My next cruise is in 2 weeks.  Flying to NYC on April 9th and sailing April 10th:classic_biggrin: (solo of course)!....trying Azamara for the first time. We go to Bermuda and Charleston.

Can't wait:classic_smile: I am also going to see "BEAUTIFUL" on Broadway the night before I sail!

Lucky you! Enjoy.

Thanks so much:classic_smile:

4 hours ago, Lois R said:

trying Azamara for the first time.

I'd be very interested in your experience on one of their ships.  Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks:classic_smile:.  I will post on here upon my return and give some thoughts about it.

Sounds like a great trip, Lois.  Aren't you taking another river cruise this year?

Roz

Lois, I hope you have a great cruise.  Do you leave from the Manhattan terminal or the one in New Jersey?  I know Celebrity and RCI both use the New Jersey one, but I wasn't sure which docks Azamara sails from.  I like sailing from the Manhattan docks as you get such great views sailing by the Statute of Liberty and Lower Manhattan.  

I think you will have a great time.  Have a Dark & Stormy for all of us when you hit Bermuda, and enjoy that Southern Hospitality when you get to Charleston.  Have a great time.  Neil

Enjoy, Lois! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures! 

Also, I loved Beautiful, and hope that you do as well.

Sounds like a great vacation!  Have a fantastic time! 

10 hours ago, Roz said:

Sounds like a great trip, Lois.  Aren't you taking another river cruise this year?

Roz

Hi Roz, nothing booked for later in the year yet. Not sure what I am going to be doing.

9 hours ago, travelnap said:

Lois, I hope you have a great cruise.  Do you leave from the Manhattan terminal or the one in New Jersey?  I know Celebrity and RCI both use the New Jersey one, but I wasn't sure which docks Azamara sails from.  I like sailing from the Manhattan docks as you get such great views sailing by the Statute of Liberty and Lower Manhattan.  

I think you will have a great time.  Have a Dark & Stormy for all of us when you hit Bermuda, and enjoy that Southern Hospitality when you get to Charleston.  Have a great time.  Neil

Hi Neil, sailing out of Manhattan for this one. I have sailed out of New Jersey before but this one is out of the Big Apple:classic_biggrin:

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone:classic_biggrin:

Have a wonderful trip Lois! I can't wait to hear about your cruise. Azamara is on my bucket list.

Shoot sails!,

Michele

1 minute ago, lovecrzn said:

Have a wonderful trip Lois! I can't wait to hear about your cruise. Azamara is on my bucket list.

Shoot sails!,

Michele

Oops, meant to say smooth sails. Lol

You go, Lois! Let me know how Silverseas and Azamara compare!

18 hours ago, skleeb said:

You go, Lois! Let me know how Silverseas and Azamara compare!

I will be happy to do that:classic_biggrin:....I know my Silversea cruises were fabulous!....they really make the effort to engage with their guests...….the Staff and Management both.  I wonder about that part with Azamara. We shall see!

20 hours ago, lovecrzn said:

Oops, meant to say smooth sails. Lol

No problem:classic_biggrin:

Lois, Only a week away from your departure date.  Are you getting antsy yet, or still just waiting for the week to fly by?  Hope you have a great cruise.  Neil

7 hours ago, travelnap said:

Lois, Only a week away from your departure date.  Are you getting antsy yet, or still just waiting for the week to fly by?  Hope you have a great cruise.  Neil

Hi Neil, a bit antsy yes. I have had some major changes the first quarter of this year so I am really ready to get away for sure!

Thanks for the good wishes.

Back from my fourth Azamara cruise and loved just about every minute. Food, service and staff great everywhere on board. Highly recomend the line!

1 hour ago, kek123 said:

Back from my fourth Azamara cruise and loved just about every minute. Food, service and staff great everywhere on board. Highly recomend the line!

Glad you had such a good time:classic_biggrin:....looking forward to trying them.

I am now down from 2 weeks to 2 days:classic_biggrin:I have to get through today's work day.:classic_rolleyes:,,Tomorrow I fly to New York City:classic_smile:

And Wednesday is cruise day:classic_biggrin:

Lois, Have a safe flight tomorrow and enjoy the show tomorrow evening.  Have a great cruise.  Neil

Hi Neil, thanks so much. :classic_biggrin:  One of these days we need to sail together!