No more free pens

beachbum53

3 minutes ago, Palmetto Pilot said:

I have one in my car!! Guess it's time to put it on eBay!

What are you planning as the starting bid? Maybe someone on CC can buy it and give it to their stateroom steward as a tip with a trinket from home.

Edited by xDisconnections
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Huh, I wonder why people covet them so then....

Participation trophy generation would be my guess. I'd wager that 80% or greater are thrown away within 6 month of the cruise. Clearly almost 100% will be thrown away in 30-40 years only to someday turn up in the ocean as john says happens to trash.

5 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

While not positive, I read here Royal was stopping.

Interesting. Believe it or not, I haven’t even been to the Royal boards yet and I have two cruises booked on Royal!

My Navigator roll call doesn’t have a single person for my cruise next month but my Allure crossing is up to 70+ pages for 2020 lol

Edited by xDisconnections

Just now, xDisconnections said:

Actually, I have a couple but not the triangle ones. Mine are old school Carnival... they’re the clear ones with the blue and red little grips. Still working but I keep them on the outside of my Carnival carryon bag that I take with me on all of my land trips... it’s mixed with a lot of pens from Princess and W Hotels though.

All fine establishments 

3 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

This game is even more fun than that round of "Name the Next Cutback", that some were playing earlier in this thread.:classic_biggrin:

So, come on, Jimbo, who were you passively aggressively calling out?

My wife thinks it is her....

This got so far off topic that all of you would have fallen off if the Earth was flat....can you please steer back to the enthralling talk about the free pens so I don't have to, well, you know........I thank you for your cooperation😇

Edited by Host Carolyn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

This got so far off topic that all of you would have fallen off if the Earth was flat....can you please steer back to the enthralling talk about the free pens so I don't have to, well, you know........I thank you for your cooperation😇

Sorry about that.  Thanks for not "you knowing" the whole thing.  Just having some silly fun, but yeah, way OT.  I'll behave.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

Thanks for the friendly reminder 🙂

42 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

I beleive this is the first time I can remember a mod actively doing this.  Nice touch and it swayed far off course.  

56 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

A great way to keep us in line. thank you

• Like 1