Newbie Q: When do we find out the dates of the White Night & AzAmazing evenings?

snowglobe

My apologies if this has been asked many times before, but I could not find the answer to this question:

When and how do we usually find out if/when a White Night and AzAmazing evening is planned for our cruise?

We’ll be sailing Tahiti to New Zealand, with a B2B Auckland to Sydney.

Thank you, Diane and Bill

So if there is no AzAmazing evening showing on the Voyage Planner now, then am I to think that none is planned for that cruise?

FYI - I have looked both at the detailed Calendar and at the complete list of shore excursions.

Edited by snowglobe

Is this for next Jan /Feb 2020? Its along way off and I suspect they are still looking/planning a venue for the Azamazing evening.It will turn up in your voyage planner eventually but may be much later in the year.

Have you looked at Tips for Azamara Newbies, especially the spreadsheet which is a summary of all the pages. It does mention White Night.

Here’s a link to it  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Deg-GaeZYLml8NN3PVwoh_jUkQ8QmYUe1wxnVAlODE

That link is to a google spreadsheet. If you can’t read it, let me know as there is a PDF version via Dropbox, with a separate link.

2 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Have you looked at Tips for Azamara Newbies, especially the spreadsheet which is a summary of all the pages. It does mention White Night.

Here’s a link to it  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Deg-GaeZYLml8NN3PVwoh_jUkQ8QmYUe1wxnVAlODE

That link is to a google spreadsheet. If you can’t read it, let me know as there is a PDF version via Dropbox, with a separate link.

Thank you for sharing this info.  We are not new to Azamara but it has been a couple of years.   Info very helpful.

Thank you very much flyingshoes, that is very helpful!

I was contemplating an overnight excursion in Hobart, but now will hold off until I see the AzAmazing Evening show up on the cruise calendar - we wouldn’t want to miss it!

Edited by snowglobe

On 3/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, flyingshoes said:

White nights won't be confirmed until you are onboard.

Thank you for the link, Host Grandma Cruising.

It’s by reading the Tips page that I first found out about White Night, but it didn’t mention anything about the timing of the event (sea day, etc.). Could flyingshoes’ info - that the White Night day is only to be confirmed onboard - be added to the Tips page, please?

Edited by snowglobe

52 minutes ago, snowglobe said:

Thank you for the link, Host Grandma Cruising.

It’s by reading the Tips page that I first found out about White Night, but it didn’t mention anything about the timing of the event (sea day, etc.). Could flyingshoes’ info - that the White Night day is only to be confirmed onboard - be added to the Tips page, please?

Yes, I’ll do that. Thanks for suggesting it.

• 7 months later...

I wouldn't want to  book an independent tour in the same time slot as an AzAmazing evening.  I tend to make my bookings as far out as possible. How long must I wait to find out when an AzAmazing evening will be scheduled?  Or how might I make a reasonable guess?