Policy for Pre Existing after Initial Deposit

Hdog76

I am about to purchase a policy via Tripinsurancestore. We put down our deposit back in December and sadly didn't insure then. Are there any policies better than others at this point? Our final payment isn't due until April 26 for a July 10 cruise. I have a good quote from the aforementioned website, via Travel Insured WW. I plan to add the Primary coverage option for all of us. We are two families, my mom having medicare as her insurance but she also has a secondary insurance of GHI available. The lookback for this policy is 60 days. That works for my mom but my stepfather, this could potentially be an issue, but I know we are too late to have his pre existing condition covered. Anything I should look for regarding the policy, in general. The customer service there was great and helpful....just wasn't sure if I should check elsewhere.

• Like 1

Another suggestion to CALL TripInsuranceStore.

Explain exactly what your family's situation is, and they'll help you with the best fit policy.

Depending upon your situation, you may well want to get that policy that can be purchased within 24 hours of final payment (narrowly defined).

They can explain the pros and cons of that policy.

GC