free air from Miami

wlbox

we just purchased a South America cruise which included free air from Miami. Now I am checking into our connecting air to Miami and finding very high fares...

Wonder when we will know for sure about the cruise air portion, so I know for sure what connecting flights I need to purchase.

This is really getting frustrating..

We are on Celebrity how can we find out about our flight arrangements quickly??

we just purchased a South America cruise which included free air from Miami. Now I am checking into our connecting air to Miami and finding very high fares...

Wonder when we will know for sure about the cruise air portion, so I know for sure what connecting flights I need to purchase.

This is really getting frustrating..

We are on Celebrity how can we find out about our flight arrangements quickly??

You probably won't know until 2-3 weeks before you cruise. Best advice is fly into Miami or FLL (usually cheaper) a day or two before you will fly for your cruise. You will generally fly to your cruise the day before your cruise departs. It is about 9 hours on the nonstop AA flights to either Santiago or Buenos Aires. The flights all generally leave late evening and arrive early the next day.

If you are on the one, two or three stoppers (and generally cheaper flights) (LAN, LASCA, TAM) you could be flying for as much as 18 hours and most of those flights leave VERY early in the morning. DO NOT try to fly the same day as your cruise flight. You will have nothing but problems and will be so darn tired, you will sleep for the first two days of your cruise..

Archived