Carnival Radiance missing from Roll Call menu

You appear to be trying to use the 'Find your roll call' tool, which has been widely noted as not being functional since last October, and it was iffy even before that.  Radiance is easily found on the Carnival Roll Call board, at the bottom:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/91-carnival-roll-calls/

Even if they added it to the tool, with the slipshod way people title their roll call threads, many roll calls would not show up.  And even some of the correct ones don't.  Guiding people to the roll call tool currently is doing them a disservice.  EM

At the moment, we are not adding new ships to the tool UNTIL we have fixed the issues with its' functionality

Thanks for your patience.

As Essiesmom mentioned you can find the roll call forum here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2438-carnival-radiance-roll-calls/

Browse the threads to see if your cruise is listed already 🙂

24 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

At the moment, we are not adding new ships to the tool UNTIL we have fixed the issues with its' functionality

Thanks for your patience.

As Essiesmom mentioned you can find the roll call forum here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2438-carnival-radiance-roll-calls/

Browse the threads to see if your cruise is listed already 🙂

Jenn, is there any estimate on the time of the fix for the tool?  Because it’s been months now, and having live links that direct people to the tool is totally confusing a lot of people. I know there’s a notice up that the tool isn’t working, but a lot of people aren’t seeing it.  Thanks. 

Not going to lie or sugar coat.  I could remove the links from SOME places on our forums - but I don't have the ability to take down the tool itself or many of the links that are on the site.  It is a lot of manual work to take a few links on the forums down just to have to do as much manual work to put them back when the tool is operational.  If I think that the fix won't be in place anytime in the near weeks  then maybe I can carve out some time to remove them because I do know how confusing it is.

However the tool itself will still be on a live page since I don't have the ability to take that down personally - plus other places on the site that link to the tool as well where I don't have control.  It will be a minor help, me removing the few forums links I can.   Adding a task to remove the tool page and links to the tool will just be one more item in the tech queue and the fix for the tool would likely come before removing the tool from the page while we wait to have it fixed.

I apologize that I don't have anything else I can do at the moment