Seavis Tours - Carnival Saona Island

SJNB

Wondering if anyone has experience with the transportation to this tour. I read where it says $15.00. Is that per person and do they charge that for kids. We’d be looking at $60 to just get to and from the excursion.

Are there alternate transportation options?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I did this excursion last week & loved it. Yes the taxi is $15 per person. It's about 20 minutes or so. When they drop you off at Seavis Tours they tell you your taxi number. I was number 17, for example. When we got back from the excursion, the taxis were all there lined up holding their number. When they dropped us off at the cruise terminal, we paid cash. Paying at the end ensures they come back to get you. The number system makes sure you pay the same guy who brought you.

Everything is far from La Ramona unfortunately. Seems excursions require some kind of extra transportation.   It ran very smoothly. They have a good system in place.

Here are some photos:

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

2 hours ago, CheckersMidwest said:

I did this excursion last week & loved it. Yes the taxi is $15 per person. It's about 20 minutes or so. When they drop you off at Seavis Tours they tell you your taxi number. I was number 17, for example. When we got back from the excursion, the taxis were all there lined up holding their number. When they dropped us off at the cruise terminal, we paid cash. Paying at the end ensures they come back to get you. The number system makes sure you pay the same guy who brought you.

Everything is far from La Ramona unfortunately. Seems excursions require some kind of extra transportation.   It ran very smoothly. They have a good system in place.

Here are some photos:

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

How was the speed boat? I'm interested in this tour but will have a 3 year old in our party. I can't decide if the boat ride would be safe for him or not. 

6 hours ago, CheckersMidwest said:

Hi, I have a quick (and maybe weird?) question. On the website they mention it is not a great fit for those who are overweight. My mom and I really want to do this excursion but she is worried about the weight-limit (she's not obese by anymeans, but she is plus-size) Were there larger people on your excursion? Or were they all relatively "average" in size? Thanks in advance. 

The speed boats are fast and ours was very bumpy. Airborne jumping a wave & coming down hard bumpy. But everyone cheered when they did it, so didn't really scare any of us. They do make you wear life jackets. There weren't any little kids on our excursions, I only saw teenagers. You can sit 2-3 per bench seat, so could sandwhich the 3 year old between 2 people or put them on the inside & just hang onto them.

There were people of all sizes on our excursion. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...