Kids club on RCCL in St. Petersburg

Kerry's Girls

I'm signing up for a private evening excursion in St. Petersburg, but I'm guessing one of my kids won't want to go after a long day of touring.  I imagine there are lots of parents in the same situation, so I'm wondering if the kids club sells out that night or if only kids whose parents are on a ship excursion are allowed.  Anyone have experience with this?  Thank you!

No experience with this, but when we were in St. Petersburg, my kids were completely up for the night adventure. We used a private tour group (Anastasia's Travel) so when we were touring all day, the tours were done at their pace. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and couldn't wait to go back out at night. 

Doesn't help much with your question, but another thought while you are deciding!! 🙂

oh, that's a good point.  My 3.5 year old was bouncing off the walls in the kids club in St. Petersburg since he was so happy.  He toured all day long, and loved the city and probably would have been happy to go on a night tour too.  

Thank you!  We do have a private tour booked, but one of my girls is special needs and tires more easily, so I'm thinking at the end of a long day of touring she's going to want to lay down and just watch a movie or hang with other kids rather than head back out after dinner.  I did pay for her to come with us on the night tour, but neither of us will enjoy it if she's exhausted.  So hard to know ahead of time what their limits are going to be, right?  But I try to have reasonable expectations.   What evening tours did you do?  We're private during the days, but signed up for the group "out like a local" evening tour with SPB.  Mommy would like to enjoy a vodka without dragging a tired/whining teenager along!