Best restaurant or beach bar walkable from downtown pier?

Oneluckywoman

We just docked at the downtown pier in Cozumel. Usually we walk to the sunset bar from the international pier and snorkel from there. Is there a good restaurant on the beach where we could eat and snorkel that is close enough to walk to from the downtown pier? I don't think we have ever docked here!  Help! We don't want to take a taxi because we enjoy the walk. Thanks. 

36 minutes ago, Oneluckywoman said:

We just docked at the downtown pier in Cozumel. Usually we walk to the sunset bar from the international pier and snorkel from there. Is there a good restaurant on the beach where we could eat and snorkel that is close enough to walk to from the downtown pier? I don't think we have ever docked here!  Help! We don't want to take a taxi because we enjoy the walk. Thanks. 

Jeanies, No name Bar at Hotel Barracuda PAYG (with pool), day pass to Hotel Cozumel.

16 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

for a restaurant/bar  Las Palmas across from the ferry pier, but not on the beach.  For beach bars c-legs5 recs would be good.

Palmeras? Yes you are right! Lots of good restaurants/bars with water  views- i was thinking quickly of where you could snorkel within easy walking.

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:44 AM, Oneluckywoman said:

Did you find somewhere to enjoy?