Cruise Critic Community
SteelMagnolia9

Cumberland River Cruise

I booked this week the Cumberland River Cruise for September, St. Louis to Nashville, Queen of the Mississippi. Anyone been on this cruise? Going to visit family in Nashville for a few days at the end of the cruise.

Sooo, two ACL cruises this year. Going with a friend on the Hudson River cruise at the end of October (booked onboard last Sept.)

Didn’t really plan on going on two this year, but there was a decent discount on the Cumberland River Cruise, so decided to do it since I could also visit family.

16 hours ago, SteelMagnolia9 said:

I booked this week the Cumberland River Cruise for September, St. Louis to Nashville, Queen of the Mississippi. Anyone been on this cruise? Going to visit family in Nashville for a few days at the end of the cruise.

Sooo, two ACL cruises this year. Going with a friend on the Hudson River cruise at the end of October (booked onboard last Sept.)

Didn’t really plan on going on two this year, but there was a decent discount on the Cumberland River Cruise, so decided to do it since I could also visit family.

We will be very interested in your comments about this cruise.

We leave next week for the American Revolution Cruise (R/T Baltimore).  We are hoping to book the Northwest Pioneers Cruise (for either Sept. or Oct.) whilst aboard.  Have you done that itinerary?

NRayH 

I’ll post a review of the Cumberland River Cruise when I return. Hope you’ll have a review or some comments after your American Revolution Cruise next week.

I’ve not been on the Northwest Pioneers Cruise, but I was on the Columbia & Snake Rivers Cruise (with three friends) which is a few days less than the one you are considering. It was outstanding, loved the history, ports and scenery. There is a series of locks on this cruise. We went in early October 2015.

18 hours ago, SteelMagnolia9 said:

I’ll post a review of the Cumberland River Cruise when I return. Hope you’ll have a review or some comments after your American Revolution Cruise next week.

I’ve not been on the Northwest Pioneers Cruise, but I was on the Columbia & Snake Rivers Cruise (with three friends) which is a few days less than the one you are considering. It was outstanding, loved the history, ports and scenery. There is a series of locks on this cruise. We went in early October 2015.

I will post a review/comments on the American Revolution cruise.  I have never been accused of withholding comments. 😏

NRayH