the Galvez

deb63

I was wondering if anyone had a recent experience with the parking package at the Galvez.

We used it in 2012, which was the last time we cruised out of Galveston.   It worked wonderfully.      When the cruise was over and the shuttle pulled up to the Galvez post cruise, they had all our cars lined up, keys in it and people to help load our cars.    So we were out of Galveston fast, before any traffic issues.

We are cruising CCL this time, for the first time - and I bought FTTF.      What little I know at this point about it all - it would seem the shuttle to the cruise would be later than the FTTF boarding. . so I it makes sense to give one up. . .either the FTTF or a parking package.    

Anyhow, was just wondering if the Galvez still operated the same post cruise. . .and what time the shuttle generally got you there for the cruise.

Thank you in advance for any feedback, etc.

Thanks.   I went ahead and called the Galvez.   They were nice enough to let me talk to the valet.   He said the shuttle runs every 30 minutes starting at 9:00 am, and that they do still line of the cars after to help people get on their way.   

My daughters will be thrilled, they loved that hotel/location.