Go Oahu Card?

TwinMamainMN

I saw this idea on an old thread somewhere. With our Costco membership, we can get one card for $199.99 that is good for 4 days (non Costco members pay the same price for a 3-day pass). Not sure if I can attach the link here, but will give it a shot: https://www.costco.com/4-Day-Go-Oahu-eCard.product.100083326.html

This is the list of all the included options: https://www.smartdestinations.com/productinfo/template.ep?prod=Hio_Prod_Go&template=sales/info&dest=Hio&c=99

Has anyone bought one and used it before? I priced out several of the things we may want to see/do, and it seems like a really good value. Am I missing something, or is it really as good a deal as we think?

I bought one from Groupon, a 3 day for our April vacation. So far I have booked The Ka Moana Luau and admission to Sea Life Park, Pearl Harbor-USS Arizona-Honolulu City through Roberts tours, and a Shoreline Fishing trip. Plus once the tour takes us to Pearl Harbor then the Go card will let us visit all the other museums too. And that is all in just two days. Still trying to decide the 3rd day stuff.

We are considering the premium activity as PCC with dinner (not the luau) which also gets us in to the HA! Breath of Life show. That's one whole day. (We are cruising HI to Vancouver after we spend a few days in Oahu, so I think we are going to do a luau in Maui instead of Oahu.)

For sure want to go to Kualoa Ranch. Somewhere I read that you can't do two Kualoa Ranch excursions on the same day, which is a bummer, but understandable. Would likely pay for one excursion (UTV tour) and then use the card for a second excursion on the same day. That's another whole day.

Will for sure make use of all the Pearl Harbor attractions (USS Arizona, Battleship Missouri, USS Bowfin and Aviation Museum) as we are big history buffs. That's a third whole day.

Jus need to decide on the 4th day of activities....

On 3/31/2019 at 11:47 AM, TwinMamainMN said:

We are considering the premium activity as PCC with dinner (not the luau) which also gets us in to the HA! Breath of Life show. That's one whole day. (We are cruising HI to Vancouver after we spend a few days in Oahu, so I think we are going to do a luau in Maui instead of Oahu.)

You on the Carnival Legend on April 19? That's when I'm sailing

I checked our activities with what the Go Card VS Entertainement Book proposed and for us it was more cost effective to go with the Entertainement book coupons. But it really depends what you want to do.

5 hours ago, dandee2 said:

I checked our activities with what the Go Card VS Entertainement Book proposed and for us it was more cost effective to go with the Entertainement book coupons. But it really depends what you want to do.

What is the Entertainment Book you mention, and where do I find it?

5 hours ago, cruisy said:

Go to Entertainment.com click on the for you section and choose Hawaii.

This looks to be mostly gas stations, convenience stores, fast food chain restaurants, and a rental car place here and there. I didn't look at every possible location though. Maybe I am missing something? The Go Oahu Card has discounts on admission to some popular tourist attractions and things to do.

7 hours ago, TwinMamainMN said:

This looks to be mostly gas stations, convenience stores, fast food chain restaurants, and a rental car place here and there. I didn't look at every possible location though. Maybe I am missing something? 

We were 2 couples travelling. While the book as a number or restaurant coupon, we managed to save over 250$ on the attraction we wanted, for the time we were there. here is my saving

Entertainment.jpg