Mrs

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, Navy Mum said:

Please Please does anyone have a name  and email address of a senior member of staff for Marella Cruises I m getting nowhere with trying to reason with office staff.

Can you please explain a bit more detail on what the problem is, so we can get you to the right person to resolve your issues?

Too late now thanks, I have been given a fixed double bed and sofa bed balcony  cabin for myself & 2 sisters instead of twin beds. This was in spite of receiving an email from Marella on 28th August 2018 telling me about the fixed bed and asking if I wished to change to twin beds to quote TWIN19. Unable to speak to anyone with authority  at the customer call centre and no response from emails to CEO & MD this caused so much stress I have had to buy an extra inside cabin. I will be putting in a very strongly worded Formal complaint on my return  We sail on the 1st May with Marella Explorer 2. 

The balcony cabin I booked is not an aft one but on the side. TUI Call centre obviously don't know the ship as per my previous post, they have admitted on recorded telephone call and email that they were at fault and should have changed the cabin but didn't it was too late when the e tickets came on 23rd March 19 no available cabins to move us to.  Not being able to speak to any customer service managers or more senior members of staff is shocking customer services.