Menu items on Star Clipper??

Libbiroed

We were on her in December - lunch is buffet & I really enjoyed it with different selections everyday. Dinner I think had 3/4 different choices for the main course - always something there to enjoy for us anyway. We found the food good & enjoyable - dinner was pretty much similar to the food we had on Celebrity but on a much more beautiful ship in a much better environment. 

Lunch is always a buffet-style meal with, as mentioned by the last response, a different theme each day. Normally there will be a big barbeque on the beach once a week and on another day lunch will be held outside on the Tropical Deck. Each lunchtime there will be a roast meat or perhaps a salmon carved by the chef.

Dinner consists of three choices of starter, then a soup course, then a salad course, then a sorbet, then three choices of main course - always a meat/fish/vege option - (plus a 'local' main course) then three choices of dessert and cheese and biscuits. Not surprisingly, not many people go for the full number of courses! Oh, and any night you can choose steak and chips as an alternative main course.

The food is generally of a high standard.

About 20 or 30 minutes before dinner is called sample plates will be on display in the inside bar.  There is usually quite a crowd trying to decipher the labels and deciding what to order when they sit down to dinner.  As stated above the buffet lunches are themed and excellent.  At breakfast the egg and omelet station cook will usually remember how you like your eggs after the second day. All in all a nice experience.

30 minutes ago, MargaretZ said:

Robbie21, I was looking for more info on Star Clipper.

Anyway to contact me?

I don't usually do this but I see from your profile that you have sailed on the Nautica.  That makes you special😊

You can contact me at robbie21mail@comcast.net

• 3 weeks later...

I have sailed on the Star Clipper and Star Flyer in Greece, Lisbon to Monaco, Caribbean, and a Westbound crossing from Malaga to Barbados. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. About the ship.

Sailing the Aegean again on a "Mama Mia" cruise at the end of June and repeating the crossing on the Star Flyer again in November. I promise you will love it if you like sailing. The crossing was magical, and I highly recommend it!

Best part about this cruise line is the wonderful assortment of interesting people from all over the world who choose it.

(I've uploaded a few of our favorite activities; climbing the mast, lounging on the bow sprit, and watching the sail maker repair sails.)

Paula

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3ab7.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3acc.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3ad0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1749a.jpg