Nynäshamn to Stockholm taxis?

Can anyone confirm how easy it is to get a taxi from Nynäshamn port to Stockholm?

There’ll be 5 of us and the information I get when googling seems a little odd in that a taxi for 5-8 people is way over double the cost of a standard taxi, making me think 2 separate taxis would be the cheaper option?

1 hour ago, stitchcreek said:

Can anyone confirm how easy it is to get a taxi from Nynäshamn port to Stockholm?

There’ll be 5 of us and the information I get when googling seems a little odd in that a taxi for 5-8 people is way over double the cost of a standard taxi, making me think 2 separate taxis would be the cheaper option?

What price are you quoted? The price of a standard taxi to Stockholm can range anywhere between $90 - $130 one way (depending on which company you choose).  I've never booked a taxi - we took the train.

There are optional methods of transport to Stockholm - these include train, shuttle, HOHO & Uber.

2 minutes ago, dogs4fun said:

What price are you quoted? The price of a standard taxi to Stockholm can range anywhere between $90 - $130 one way (depending on which company you choose).  I've never booked a taxi - we took the train.

There are optional methods of transport to Stockholm - these include train, shuttle, HOHO & Uber.

Just reading this page...

http://www.visitnynashamn.se/en/home/cruise/faq.4.2447cef013e3c1b82892878.html

Was the train easy?

We’re looking for a really convenient option...

Edited by stitchcreek

1 hour ago, stitchcreek said:

13 minutes ago, stitchcreek said:

That wasn't what I found. The first taxi listed was SEK 830 for 1-4 and SEK 1245 for 5-8

the next was SEK 1255 and SEK 1885. They can only put 4 passengers in a normal taxi; for 5-8 the vehicle is different, so the cost is more. Be careful you aren't comparing trips to Stockhold with trips to Arlanda airport (to the airport is more expensive).

37 minutes ago, stitchcreek said:

Just reading this page...

http://www.visitnynashamn.se/en/home/cruise/faq.4.2447cef013e3c1b82892878.html

Was the train easy?

We’re looking for a really convenient option...

We thought it was easy (and economical) - info provided on the link you referenced. It's a straightforward, short walk to the train station - about 15 minutes if memory correctly serves.