Refreshment package Question on Harmony

I purchased the refreshment drink package for my HOS sailing on April 21st, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it includes Red Bull?  If not, has anyone brought them on board with them?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, BoydsMomma said:

I purchased the refreshment drink package for my HOS sailing on April 21st, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it includes Red Bull?  If not, has anyone brought them on board with them?

Thanks!

Yes it includes red bull.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BoydsMomma said:

Thanks!

You can also bring up to 12 containers of non-alcoholic beverages, each no larger than 500ml.

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

You can also bring up to 12 containers of non-alcoholic beverages, each no larger than 500ml.

Awesome thank you for that info. All the cruises I have been on, and I never knew that. 

1 minute ago, DustFSU said:

Does anyone know if they have cranberry juice? And if they do im sure that it is included in the package?

Yes, they have cranberry juice, they use it as a mixer in cocktails.  Not sure if they have small containers of it.

1 hour ago, DustFSU said:

As far as the cup.  I just purchased the package last night.  Do they put the cup in your cabin or do you have to go to a bar to get the cup from them?

Cup will be in your stateroom.

• 3 months later...

I found the drink menu online that they have for the ship and saw they have red bull, but below it, it says yellow.  So does that mean they only offer the tropical flavor one and not the original?

1 minute ago, DustFSU said:

I found the drink menu online that they have for the ship and saw they have red bull, but below it, it says yellow.  So does that mean they only offer the tropical flavor one and not the original?

They had 3 flavours available on Symphony in March.

1 hour ago, DustFSU said:

When I was on Harmony in April I got regular sugar free Red Bull multiple times a day w the refreshment package. 

When I was on Harmony in May, I didn't have much trouble finding red bull, but I did have a very hard time finding cold red bull. I'm not a fan of room temp, so I'd often get it and put it in my cabin fridge for later.