Nieuw Statendam “Billboard” Piano Duo: Will They Still Be There?

harryw

We heard many of  the married couple’s wonderful themed sets in January, and wonder if they will still be performing when we take another cruise in June.

Edited by harryw
Misspelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, harryw said:

We heard many of  the married couple’s wonderful themed sets in January, and wonder if they will still be performing when we take another cruise in June.

Those particular contracts are usually five to six months in length

Was just on Nieuw Statendam last week and there were two guys playing in Billboard Onboard.  If they are still there in June, you are in for a treat.  The best duo I've heard so far, really great.  I believe they said they had been on together for a few months already so not sure if still there in June.

• Like 1

Just an observation, for what it's worth.  Many of us here are fans of the old Piano Bar or the new Billboard Onboard and we do know a lot of the entertainers.

It would be nice when folks say that they enjoyed a particular player or duo if they could also give the readers their names. 

In this thread, and I am not blaming the OP's, we now have a "wonderful" unnamed married duo and a "great" two guys duo.  It would be nice to know who these people are. 🎹

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxmantoo said:

Just an observation, for what it's worth.  Many of us here are fans of the old Piano Bar or the new Billboard Onboard and we do know a lot of the entertainers.

It would be nice when folks say that they enjoyed a particular player or duo if they could also give the readers their names. 

In this thread, and I am not blaming the OP's, we now have a "wonderful" unnamed married duo and a "great" two guys duo.  It would be nice to know who these people are. 🎹

I agree totally.

The same holds true when a poster mentions the entertainers in the show lounge. If 'the magician', or whoever, was good, then name them so the rest of us can plan to see them when they appear on our ship. If the 'comedian', or whoever, was terrible, same thing.

When we read a name here, then again on our daily program, we have a better idea what we want to do that night.