4-4-2019 Thursday Weigh-In..April Showers...Easter....And Lot's Of Weight Loss's!

Belle

A...Ate 

P...Protein

R...Ran

I...Ice Water

L...Lifted Weights

W...Walking

E...Exercise

I...Inches lost

G...Green Veggies

H...Hot Broth

T...Tea

L...Love

O...Ourselves

S...Slimmer

S...Smiles

Good Morning Belle!  Thanks for starting the thread.  I am down this week 1.4# and am very happy ... didn't really think I'd have a loss.  I have now lost 27.4# on this latest adventure.  A week from Saturday we leave for Florida, so I will have one more weigh in and have had a goal to be at a certain weight by the time we went on this cruise ... I need to lose 1.2# more pounds to make it ... I'm really going to try.  

All of us -husband, sister, brother sil ... have been trying to be healthy and all of us want to walk in the morning .... so we will probably be doing a lot of stairs on this cruise.  

Hope everyone had/has a good week.  Jan

Hello,

Thanks Belle for the thread and poem.😄

Jan, wow, so great you are so close to your goal for the cruise. It's so close I would say you reached it. Congrats.

I stayed the same........again. At least Im not gaining back the 9 lbs. I've lost. 2 more weigh-ins for me until we leave for our cruise. 

Have a good day.

Diana

I again stayed the same. Happy not a gain.

What is "funny or whatever"...Eat on a cruise..don't gain...Eat less at home....

don't lose.  Walking has to be the "key". Walk on the ship...Not walking at home.

Think I need to walk.....Right?🚶‍♀️

Jan and Diana your both doing good. Keep it up. Happy you both have cruises soon.

But I'm sad I'm not on them!:classic_sad:  I love cruises. 

What is going on. Where are the people (friends)?

Do you still want this weigh-in each week?

Not many people coming in and not as many people reading.

( I thought if reading only that it still gave people some help.)

What are you doing to lose this week? I'm trying to get more exercise.

One thing I think most of us have to do this month...Is "Stay away from the Easter Candy"!

We say one candy doesn't hurt and before we know it we've eaten to much!

Belle - I'm still here and I appreciate every post that you write .. I keep trying to exercise more, but really like snuggling in bed and sleeping even more!!!  I need to get more motivated and exercise more often.

We bought Easter candy for the two grands ... but I swear I will not eat any as I am filling up their basket!!!  Jan

I'm here too. 

Hmm, Easter candy. We don't buy it.........

I appreciate your posts too Belle. 

My big tip for exercise..........I put a step counter app on my phone. Even around the house I make extra trips for myself. Like taking recycle items to the bin in the garage. What I can carry in one trip I make 4-5 trips. I'm always amazed how much I walk around our house doing laundry, taking out trash, puttering in the yard. 

Diana

Edited by winewanderer

Thanks. Know can count on you two.

It's just so sad we have lost such nice people on here and not knowing why.

Because at goal, gave up, doing on their own or sick. Worry about them and miss them.

Exercise is my big downfall. Use to do good but not now. Going to try harder.

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Thanks. Know can count on you two.

It's just so sad we have lost such nice people on here and not knowing why.

Because at goal, gave up, doing on their own or sick. Worry about them and miss them.

Exercise is my big downfall. Use to do good but not now. Going to try harder.

Belle - My first cruise was back in August of 2003 ... and I found these board back in February of 2003 along with you and Miriam ... you both helped me to become the person that I am today ....  Please remember that you have helped me so much along the years ... I have continued to try to lose weight and to become the best I can be... to become the person that I am and will always continue to keep striving to become the best that I can be all because you are here for me and all of us  ... you have and will continue to help all of use ... please understand that you have always given us believe in us and have helped us reach our goals ... I am so glad that I have "met" you and that I have had you in my life ... you are an inspiration .. without you I would have never reached my goals ... you are an amazing person.... you have made a difference in so many people's lives.

Edited by Jan_In_Maine

Thank you Jan  Almost time for your cruise.

fishymom congrats on the 2lb loss Glad your coming in.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, me not so much.

Haven't been feeling well, better to day.

1 hour ago, fischymom said:

Hi everyone! Hope you all know how helpful and encouraging it is to touch base and check in together.  I appreciate everyone here.

Down 2# from last week so happy and glad I am moving down again. 

Congratulations on the 2# ... that is wonderful

Belle - Hope you are feeling better

Just got back from our cruise on the Carnival freedom. The steakhouse, Guy's and blue iguana cantina were tasty. MDR was ok and the buffet bland and tasteless. So I'm up 4#.. time to start working at off and saving up for our next trip for somewhere that's probably not going to be on Carnival Cruise lines.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thank Dave.   Welcome Home. Glad you found some food to eat. Hoping weight gain

is mostly water weight and comes off fast.  Hope you had a good time even with the not

so good food. Also hope the weather was nice for you.

Edited by Belle

Fischy, great loss.

Dave, not a horrible gain. You'll get it off soon.

Belle, feel better soon. My hubby came down with a horrible virus 4 days ago. He s a little better today. But will probably be coughing for another week. Hope I don't get it and that we are both well when we leave on the 19th.

Diana

Diana sorry your husband is sick but glad he's beginning to get better.

Stay away from him:classic_laugh: you can't get sick, your cruise is so close.

I'm feeling better, didn't get a cough but bad body aches and chills.

Just not 100% yet.  One thing don't feel like eating. Hope I keep weight loss off

when I eat again.  But does that ever happen?

Hi all!

Checking in really late this time, almost time for the next report!

Belle ~ I appreciate all you do in helping us along & really liked Jan's tribute to you. You've been a great help to her.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jan ~ you're doing great! Congrats on such a big loss.

Dave ~ was that your first Carnival cruise? Sounds like it'll be your l ast.Not too bad a gain for all the food available on a cruise. I like Guy's burgers too but only have 1 the whole cruise.

I was up 0.2 last week so will hope for better this Thursday.

See you in a couple of days.

~ Jo ~ 😊

9 minutes ago, retiring soon said:

Hi all!

Checking in really late this time, almost time for the next report!

Belle ~ I appreciate all you do in helping us along & really liked Jan's tribute to you. You've been a great help to her.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jan ~ you're doing great! Congrats on such a big loss.

Dave ~ was that your first Carnival cruise? Sounds like it'll be your l ast.Not too bad a gain for all the food available on a cruise. I like Guy's burgers too but only have 1 the whole cruise.

I was up 0.2 last week so will hope for better this Thursday.

See you in a couple of days.

~ Jo ~ 😊

It was a lot of soft serve ice cream!!

• Like 1