canadian pricing

retired067

44 minutes ago, retired067 said:

Hi, is there a way to get Canadian pricing on the X site without going through a bunch of hoops. also, has anyone else had problems this AM with getting info on the new Sail Your Way promo.

Thanks

We have the same problem, just go to the bottom of the page change it back to US then back to Cdn then it works very frustrating.

Just now, dcac2 said:

Scroll to the very bottom of the home page & there is a place to change the country.  You can also just google Celebrity Cruises Canada & the CDN site will come up.

I know how to do it, my problem is switching it to Canada sometimes still shows US pricing. It takes a couple of switching back and forth to get it to kick in. It's finicky, that's for sure

2 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

I know how to do it, my problem is switching it to Canada sometimes still shows US pricing. It takes a couple of switching back and forth to get it to kick in. It's finicky, that's for sure

Totally agree, I always go to the Cdn site but it’s hit or miss if the quote is US or CDN.

Easy answer is to multiply the USD pricing by 1.34 and you will have CAD pricing (for today). At least up until you book and pay for it. As you know the exchange rate can change daily. XE.COM is a good source for current exchanges.