DreamWorks Replacement Quality?

Yes as of April 1, 2019 there is no longer a contract between Dreamworks & RCCI.  And now for the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say:  Dreamworks is owned by NBC with GE & Comcast in some sort of JV>    In the corporate world that could change while this is being written and there maybe more companies under some of these names, where Disney is the parent company of the company that bought the other company.   

Edited by TTraub1250
Corrected information.

13 minutes ago, TTraub1250 said:

Disney bought "Dream Works" and of course does not want a competing company to use their product to bring customers away from their ships.  So the question is who dumped who ?  Did Disney cancel the contract or raised the price so high it did not make sense or did RCCL dump Dream Works ?  My guess is Disney was the deal breaker !  

As far as I know, Disney does not own DreamWorks. Fox does not own dreamworks, and therefore it was not acquired during the Fox Deal. . DreamWorks is owned by NBCUniversal last I remember, but am not 100% sure. 

• Like 1

I’ve heard that the plan is for new parades, but as you can imagine, the logistics of stocking many ships with “floats” and costumes needed, and the time to do Instals on all the ships in the fleet will take time.  Wouldn’t expect to see them fleetwide for some time.